Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Stars Shoots

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,288/7
    Given: 472/0
    Quote Originally Posted by wesker1337 View Post
    I'm not a big fan of 2 stars, I prefer ts on ts hardcores but I would recommend having the girls use double dildo during the 2 star scenes? Its kinda hot sometimes to see them do double dildo in doggy
    Man, as soon read your post i feel super dumb. Double dildo fit in this kind of set so perfectly that is a shame i never had this idea. My lucky is have so great costumers that help me in see so obvious things some times

Thank u

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 81/0
    Given: 20/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Man, as soon read your post i feel super dumb. Double dildo fit in this kind of set so perfectly that is a shame i never had this idea. My lucky is have so great costumers that help me in see so obvious things some times

Thank u
    I'm not a fan of the artificial butt and pussy toys but double dildo sounds hot. Especially if they do doggy ass to ass. I also think it would be hot if the same models that did this also had a ts on ts hardcore after in another scene like it has been done in the past

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    I'm not a fan of the artificial butt and pussy toys but double dildo sounds hot. Especially if they do doggy ass to ass. I also think it would be hot if the same models that did this also had a ts on ts hardcore after in another scene like it has been done in the past
    Dear @wesker1337 , i ll confesse i m npt into dildos BBBBUUUT lots like then i need do. I ll do those things some times and wait feedbacks. Please remember i need assist hundreds of custormers then i m just trying a new ideas. If i see u felas dont like i ll stop.

2 Stars was old idea that i also had no idea about people reaction and works fine. Coments are great, almost all with 5 Stars then i keep it. Some ones dont like but i see that are minority

I ll do few sets with sexual toys and wait reaction of customers to decide if i ll keep it or just give up.

Years ago i put a woman TS banging a man TS and was a fucking desaster. I never had some many agressive comments in 2 decades then i stop it immediatly.

The nice customers say - Damazo, thanks try do something new but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont do it again.,, NEVER - LOL

Other ones was more rude and agressive and talk lots of shit what I DO NOT ACCEPT ANYWAY. U guys are paying and can give opinios and sugestions but NOT OFFEND ME. Respect is something basically and i always offer it then reciprocity is totally necessary

Lets see how new sets ll affect the sites and i ll just follow poisition of majority but i understand : i need try new ideas

I hope was very clear and honest here (FAIRPLAY ALWAYS)

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Louie Damazo; 09-25-2023 at 08:45 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 81/0
    Given: 20/0
    I would hate seeing TS girls on TS guys lol but no need to be aggressive over it. I just simply would say I didn't like it, would be nice if we go back to our usual broadcast of ts girl on ts girl hehe.

I'm not generally into dildo, I prefer the ts to use their natural equipment. But if we are gonna have dildo in 2 stars then double dildo is hot cause it shows both girls wanna get fucked and ass to ass doggy looks hot.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    I would hate seeing TS girls on TS guys lol but no need to be aggressive over it. I just simply would say I didn't like it, would be nice if we go back to our usual broadcast of ts girl on ts girl hehe.

I'm not generally into dildo, I prefer the ts to use their natural equipment. But if we are gonna have dildo in 2 stars then double dildo is hot cause it shows both girls wanna get fucked and ass to ass doggy looks hot.
    As i say i m not into dildos also but please understand i work for huge audience and lots like dildos then i do it. The 2 dildos idea was great and i ll try it and some more other sexual toys.

As i say, if i see u guys reject it i gonna stop but is good try different things to increase quality of sites

I m producer more pay atention in your demands then lets see how it ll work and, after some time, we decide it,

I hope it make u happy because i m showing huge respect about your tastes and demands

In time : @wesker1337 , i never was mentioning u. U re a getleman

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Louie Damazo; 09-25-2023 at 08:47 PM.