Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Stars Shoots

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 6/0

Question 2 Stars Shoots

Hi there! I just grabbed a Brazilian T-Girls subscription, and I'm loving the 2 Stars shoots. The tandem masturbation-style videos, almost evocative of Abby Winters Double Intimate Moments, are really hot to me. That said, has there ever been any thought given toward trying this type of shoot on your American or Asian sites? I know that a girl-girl shoot will very occasionally end with this sort of side-by-side interaction just for the cumshot, but there isn't really any full equivalent available to the Brazilian shoots. I would think that the American ones in particular would be desirable given that the verbal interplay between models would be understandable by a much broader audience. I dunno, just thought I'd ask.

OK, off to watch a mountain of content. Thanks!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,288/7
    Given: 472/0
    Quote Originally Posted by denbynat0r View Post
    Hi there! I just grabbed a Brazilian T-Girls subscription, and I'm loving the 2 Stars shoots. The tandem masturbation-style videos, almost evocative of Abby Winters Double Intimate Moments, are really hot to me. That said, has there ever been any thought given toward trying this type of shoot on your American or Asian sites? I know that a girl-girl shoot will very occasionally end with this sort of side-by-side interaction just for the cumshot, but there isn't really any full equivalent available to the Brazilian shoots. I would think that the American ones in particular would be desirable given that the verbal interplay between models would be understandable by a much broader audience. I dunno, just thought I'd ask.

dont forget 69s and dildos

Thumbs Up/Down

I m happy with this feedback because is a different approach i do trying bring new ideas to my sites.

Almost all customers want TS N TS HARDCORES nd BAREBACK what i alrady provide regulary but have 2 stars i give something else here.

If a month have 4 mondays i do 3 TS ON TS scenes and one 2 stars assisting better clients demands

As THANOS FROM TITAN says : PERFECT BALANCE - (yes, i m a nerd)

Last edited by Louie Damazo; 09-20-2023 at 04:52 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 6/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    dont forget 69s and dildos
    Believe me Louie, after all of the scenes I've watched over the past few days, I'll never forget them again

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 81/0
    Given: 20/0
    I'm not a big fan of 2 stars, I prefer ts on ts hardcores but I would recommend having the girls use double dildo during the 2 star scenes? Its kinda hot sometimes to see them do double dildo in doggy

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by wesker1337 View Post
    I'm not a big fan of 2 stars, I prefer ts on ts hardcores but I would recommend having the girls use double dildo during the 2 star scenes? Its kinda hot sometimes to see them do double dildo in doggy
    i ll buy it right now. It makes a lot of sense in 2 stars but (fair play) i totally forgot it. I m resonsable for look new models, do STS tests, check if they re too into homones, kmow about behaviour and so many other thngs that i confess forgot double dildo but i did it alrady and in future ll get more 2 Stars with double dildos as u sugest

Brasil is a NOBODY LAND and work here is a little dangerous but u help me remember something important and i thank u 4 this.

Soon next 2 stars ll have double dildos and few other surprises

Last edited by Louie Damazo; 09-22-2023 at 07:07 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Believe me Louie, after all of the scenes I've watched over the past few days, I'll never forget them again
    I ll take it as a compliment and ask u and others here give me more sugestions.

In few updates u ll see some TS banging some artificial BUTT as pussy in solos and, of course, ll need know if u guys ll enjoy or not.

I m trying bring few new ideas here but without your help i m with hands tied, May be i think idea is good but u felas just dont like . i just dont know.

I only can understand those fetishes with all u participation even for construtive critics then please help me to help u

DSC091.jpg

Last edited by Louie Damazo; 09-22-2023 at 04:30 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Dear @wesker1337 , got other guys giving same critic but if uu ook 2 stars sts are ver well avaliable then i can see customres like. To balance it i m doing in a 4 weeks month 3 TS ON TS hardcores and just one 2 Stars set.

I think it can make customers happier because is obvious they prefer TS ON TS hardcores but i can keep 2 Stars stuff that is a something please also lots of clients too.

Doing this way i can satisfy all kimd of tastes in a nice and balance way i hope

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,772/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    I ll take it as a compliment and ask u and others here give me more sugestions.

In few updates u ll see some TS banging some artificial BUTT as pussy in solos and, of course, ll need know if u guys ll enjoy or not.

I m trying bring few new ideas here but without your help i m with hands tied, May be i think idea is good but u felas just dont like . i just dont know.

I only can understand those fetishes with all u participation even for construtive critics then please help me to help u

DSC091.jpg
    Very Hot Photo,and looking forward to seeing Trans Girls topping artificial butts in TGirl Solo Scenes.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I already buy, ll be here in couple of days , ll use it asap and soon ll buy 2 extras with different colours for make it more interesting

Thanks for the tip. Thats why i love this forum. We change nice ideas , i get amazing sugestions and do my best to satisfy u all