View Poll Results: Decision for costumers

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep sitein portuguese, no subtitles, no english by I.A.

3 37.50%
  • Keep site in portuguese but with subtitles

2 25.00%
  • Use I.A. to make models talk in english and erasing bad translations and bad lipsincks

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,291/7
    Given: 475/0

Important question 4 costumers

Ok guys , i m here not only thank all suport u gave me but with a complex question

I know language is a big problem for non americans websites grow up and i m looking for solution for more than 15 years without sucess

Well, Now we have I.A. and they have softwares can translate most languages for others. In my case portuguse to english. I try subtitles but english felas do not enjoy it too. I m not here to make critics, i work 4 u and i look for some aceptable way out and i m testing some promissing I.A.s can do it keeping original models voices but as i m a fair play fela i need inform its so new tecnmology that lipsinck can suck some times.

Old costumers ll remember in 99 when i start put videos in BRZ site, was a 2 mp cam that recod video WITH NO SOUND and format was real player that sucks (was DV that moment). As soon we move HDV we also had some not so good videos and same to VR but u need undertsand are super new technologies and no tutorials to teach us. We burn our asses to get knowledge and give all best possible quality avaliable.

Lipstinck works fine with videos people look straight cam what is not case but tests i did i just like results if people dont talk too much and too fast.

Then lets go to pool

In time, i put 2 short exemples on twitter (i ll never call that X)

https://x.com/DamazoVIP/status/1740858096850026839?s=20

https://x.com/DamazoVIP/status/1740857880985878737?s=20

I need your feedback because i burn some money here thinking in give u all something special, i hope u enjoy

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Louie Damazo; 12-29-2023 at 09:17 PM.