Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Thumbs down Oh No!

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    Poca vid of her walking. Looks like she slimmed down a bit but still phat as hell.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VEHGEOWR
    Man that ASS is all WRONG. Looks like there is an ASS on top of another ASS. The Blue Jean ASS looks better and more of a humans type.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The Self-Professed "Baddest TS in the Game...!"
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    No it isnt... I would like some body work myself but it things like this that stops me. I am so sorry to hear 10 people have died and the im sure it has been more by now! OMG ... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway so what are we saying ladies, we are not beautiful?
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    You know what, I've met lots of tg's with this condition, guys who got their pectoral and/or calf muscles pumped, but I have met even more GG's (primarily strippers from Florida) with the lump-de-lumps.

I just read an article a couple days ago about a female who died after a 'sil' pumping session. It seems, hopefully, that the FBI and CDC are starting to take this illegal practice more seriously. The article noted that in '06 there was only two reported cases of people dying from 'sil' injection complications and in '08 there has been 10 reported deaths specifically related to 'sil' injections. Problem being that unless the patient actually tells the doctor they have been 'pumped' before, the doctor is likely to mistake syptoms for flu or some other similar respirtory illness and not administor the proper treatment. Please girls, don't get caught up in the endless beauty quest to be 'video girl' worthy, it's not that serious.

*Ts Luxury D. Love*
    www.TsLuXuryD.com
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE
    ps. I LOVE YOU...!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Cool No need for changes!

Luxury,

You are so DAMN SEXY now, there is no need to change a thing!

An adoring fan!

Quote Originally Posted by TslovelyLuxury View Post
    No it isnt... I would like some body work myself but it things like this that stops me. I am so sorry to hear 10 people have died and the im sure it has been more by now! OMG ... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway so what are we saying ladies, we are not beautiful?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TslovelyLuxury View Post

Fuk the bullshit. Go get that big ass girl. LOL. You'll still have my vote.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I have read a lot about the illegal silicone practices I even read of a girl using hardware store grade silicone to 'pump' herself up... not sure if its the same in the US but here it would be similiar to polyfiller or the stuff you use to seal your bathtub or windows i mean this stuff is dangerous if ingested or put inside someone.

As for ass I mean I'm all for a big ass dont get me wrong but some girls can go too far and it kinda defeats the point.

Luxury, I'd say your pretty much perfect the way you are... a cheap comment some might say but I'm not shitting you when i say so

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thepiedpiper View Post
    I have read a lot about the illegal silicone practices I even read of a girl using hardware store grade silicone to 'pump' herself up... not sure if its the same in the US but here it would be similiar to polyfiller or the stuff you use to seal your bathtub or windows i mean this stuff is dangerous if ingested or put inside someone.

As for ass I mean I'm all for a big ass dont get me wrong but some girls can go too far and it kinda defeats the point.

Luxury, I'd say your pretty much perfect the way you are... a cheap comment some might say but I'm not shitting you when i say so
    That's the real scary part, none of the 'pump doctors' are using medical grade silicone, though all of them will claim to do so. Precious few have ANY kind of medical training and none of them would try and help you get to a hospital if something goes wrong.

Thumbs Up/Down
    She's so fuckin bad, that ass is to die for. Does anyone have some videos of her she is to die for

Thumbs Up/Down
    I loved her vids. Too bad they were too short and not enough action. Unfortunately, we prolly won't be seeing her anytime soon on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by conejito3791 View Post
    i wnat more videos and videos of pocahontas I love her azzz

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    So she has been hiding in Miami????

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 63/18
    Given: 2/0
    I'm jealous of you blokes who live in bigger cities. I rarely get any tgirl action in Columbia, SC. Saving dimes to take a trip to GA or NC and currently getting in shape to be a male model (lol). Anyways...

Pocahontas is one of the few tgirls I've shown my super-straight friends and they wanna fuck her brains out. Then I tell them she has a wang and they really don't care at that point lol.

As far as ass shots go, I don't mind them. I like big, fake looking butts on trannies. Makes an awesome contrast with their penis, esp. if they have nice breasts. My only complaint is I wish her cock was bigger. Can you imagine Pocahontas having a 10 inch beast? I'd get seven jobs just to marry that girl then lol.