Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Downlow Dilemma

Method Man is speaking for so many dudes right now. I love my family and yet a Thick BTG is my weakness. I have been a lurker for a long time b/c I feel you Method. I have really fought with my desire to 'date'. I want a Baby Mama BTG on the side (a BTG that is stunningly beautiful yet willing to be 2nd, satisfied AND 'kept$'). I have had GG's but they can't keep their mouth's closed, once I put my d*** in 'em.
    Any advice???

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

BTG Delima

I hope everyone knows or realizes that TGIRLS are the worst at keeping their business out in the street. The TGIRL community is relatively small. They all seem to know each other in someway shape or form. A lot of them can't stand the other and nobody wants the other to have a good man for a boy friend. Jealousy is a friend killer.
    The key is to fing a girl who is'nt in the business at all. Some girls don't want to be around the other girls. That's the one's you need to find. It's hard
    to do. And when you do:::cut all contact with any of the others unless they are really, really good friends. No extra cuties on the side. Been there, Done that. Even got the TSHIRT:::complete with a couple of Knife wounds in it. "LMAO"
    Good luck!

Thumbs Up/Down

Question

To paraphrase Morpheus:
    “You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe!
    You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and you’ll see how far the rabbit hole goes! All I’m offering is the TRUTH, nothing more!”
    Anything that is good to you is not always good for you!
    In this society, deviate sex, on the down-low, especially when you are married, can fuck your life up and can sometimes put you on the road to end your life because of your divergent behavior! I think dope fiends and alcoholics go through the same quandary.
    Its tough, but you’ll have to make a hard decision, because you’ve made a moral resolution to another person; a female, your wife. You can’t have everything! You can’t be selfish with your carnal desires when others are involved. That my friend is definitely a red pill moment!
    You can think you’re pulling the wool over her eyes because you can just tell her you’re watching the game with the fellas, yet providence is watching you through a telescope while you creep to get your shit packed or taking pleasure in having dick breath! The creeping will drive you crazy! Your conscience will eat you from the inside. Everyday you wake up and look at you wife and shorties, you know, and only you’ll know you’re living a lie! Definitely a blue pill instant! Ask Judas!
    What if you catch something beyond an STD? That’s a red pill moment for all “down lowers”! What if you’re out with your wife, and or, her and the kids or your in-laws and you run across one of your deviate liaisons? That my friend IS the TRUTH, if or, heaven forbid, it ever happens! Those are the things you have to think about when others are involved. There is no middle ground! If you can’t handle the red pill, then keep taking the blue one!
    However, you’ll be beyond blue in the face if you’re ever caught giving a tranny a blow job or someone close to you sees you in an uncompromising position with one as you exit from a known tranny hangout. Remember Vito from The Sopranos? Remember how his desires fucked up everything in his life and how his life was ended tragically because he was trying to fool everyone? You can’t have it both ways! This society is not ready for it! Is that why you call yourself anonymoussonny?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    You make some valid points, TVSURFER, and it's something all "non-single" guys have to wrestle with. One small point is that we don't know enough about the details of any member's life situation, nor about what specific sex acts (or pseudo-sex acts) they engage in, to judge them. Ever hear of a full body massage ? Not entirely without risk, but a helluva lot less risky than anal sex, something which I never enjoyed anyway. It's just a hint about how one can reduce the risks to a possibly morally acceptable level. Stay off the streets, get a motel. Budget yourself strictly. That kind of thing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I feel ya, MrF! I just want the dudes to think about the world in which we are dwelling! We are of a select group. Which is getting harder and harder to define. However, it is getting smaller and bigger at the same time, if you follow my drift! We should all be careful about this "thing" of ours and watch out for each other.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoussonny View Post
    Method Man is speaking for so many dudes right now. I love my family and yet a Thick BTG is my weakness. I have been a lurker for a long time b/c I feel you Method. I have really fought with my desire to 'date'. I want a Baby Mama BTG on the side (a BTG that is stunningly beautiful yet willing to be 2nd, satisfied AND 'kept$'). I have had GG's but they can't keep their mouth's closed, once I put my d*** in 'em.
    Any advice???
    Yeah, here is some advice - that doesn't exist. The tgirls have just a big a mouth unless money is involved. Thats the equalizer. Would you rather your wife find out about your GG adventures or the tranny ones? I think thats worth paying to keep silent. You piss off your tranny baby momma, what do you think the first thing she is gonna do?

Things are different these days. This isnt like 6 or 7 years ago when you could slide through and smash some ass on the low. Now, girls want your money or your time. They want to be taken out, wined and dined....even if they have a $75 lunch special on Craigslist. Tgirls are becoming more accepted. If you dont accept that yourself, you're in for some fustration.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 9/1
    I aint sure how my comments steered the convo where it did but several points suddenly rose up.

First, I got over the angst of what I'm doing a long time ago. I take care of my fam quite well, my sons are grown doing well and this is something I do and will do whether caught or not.

Second as far as worrying about being outted? Again something gave up worrying about years ago. Fact of the matter is most of these little girls run at night and in hoods where there is pretty much zero chance of crossing paths with. In fact in over 20 years I;ve seen exactly one during the daytime working in a Taco Bell and she nodded discreetly.

Third, I also long ago gave up the daydreams of a regular sort tranny mistress. It always was a matter of time or money. Back in the day when I had more time then money I put in time. At some point it became far simpler and more secure to keep it cash and carry. All they know about me is the phone # and that just became an untraceable prepaid. No one sees me with them outside of the no-tell motels.

Fourth, as far as the STD issue this thing comes with risks. The best you can do is to cover yourself and avoid riskier practices. If that you still uncomfortable you need to get out of this.