Hi guys, just dropping in letting you all know that I'm still here kicking and screaming. I've been traveling alot lately and enjoying life. Constantly updating my website www.sexxxyjade.com and meeting fine fellas along the way.
Enjoy the photos from my recent photo shoot and feel free to leave your comments on what you think.

Here are my recent tour dates and cities:
Visiting Houston, TX 5/19-22
Dallas, TX 5/23-26
(first time visiting Texas)
Visiting Las Vegas, NV 5/27-31
*I will be visiting London, UK in June stay posted to my blog for dates www.sexxxy-jade.net/blog

~I recently did an Alter Ego photo shoot in LA with Nick one of the best photographers I know. Alot of you guys associate me with being a total top and few of you have seen my softer side. I did these photos to let you all know that there are always 2 of me balded up inside of this sexy exterior. Enjoy....

~Sexy Jade is not only a hot dom she is a girly girl as well. But sometime its hard for her to decide which mood she wants to be in. Heres her chance to experience the best of both worlds all in one. Her "Aggressive vs Submissive" alter ego shoot shows her 2 sexy sides. Both aggressive and submissive Jade are sure to get you in the mood to explode.....~