Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ts Jess Naked

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM View Post
    Anybody who "knows" me "personally" in my "personal life or business" knows exactly wat type of person i am and how true, down to earth ts jess "really" is. I dont owe anybody on this type of website anything! Wen yall see my ads up in ur city... Yall always tend to come through so leave that talk online!

And yeah its funnnnnnnnny how i allllllways tend to be a topic huh.... .... ...

I WAS ON THE PLANE FROM LA TODAY AND I HAD THIS ON MY IPOD.. IT JUST FITS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW... I DEDICATE IT TO MY HATERS!!!

I got dat hard cooch, you know these bytches easy, i got that cold flu, i got that itchy sneeze... U in that mitsubishi, im in that bentley gt. Im taking trips with papi's. u walky talky copy?

im got them hookie feenes, might rock some juicy jeans, i mean some juicy sweats, maybe these new giuseppe, i play foul, no freeeeeee throw, bytch i ball alllll week h0e, dis azz "no peep show"

waterfront condo,watching telemondo, flyer than a rocket- money in my polly pocket, watcha u got? keep that work inside my pippy longggggg stockin!!

its barbie bytch!!!

There's alot of slang and shuck and jive-talking, so forgive me but I'm not sure I quite understand (I don't speak jIve)

In a nutsack shell, does all that palaver mean that you're universally accepted in T-circles as the cat's pajamas and HBIC?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up what up!

What's been up Jess? I'm fine jus taking it easy here in the Chi. Waiting on u 2 cum back through the wind city so u can make it hot. So Jess why r they hatin on u? They must don't know u like I know u, but u have 2 remember everybody don't carry themselves like I do. If they r hatin that means u r doing sumthin right Jess. F*ck'em I gotacha!!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM View Post
    no boo.. I have several people who know me personally on here!!! Speak for yaself!! People just need to stay in their "own" place. Im as kewl as can be... But dont cross dat line.. Thats all im saying !! Much luv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh and mr. Kali.... Man i love ur signature on ur profile.. Its sooooooooooooooooooo true for "a lot" of men in here.. Lol u get points for that one baby!!!
    Jess is really a nice girl and has a good heart. She and Megan both have been there for me on more than one occasion, although im a little mad I didnt see you when you were here this week..maybe next time.
    Sometimes she might come off as being crass, but she is not, that just her way of expression.
    By the way how many points do i have left before i can get some booty?...lol J/k trying to brighten up this thread.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Question

[QUOTE=SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM;17663]Anybody who "knows" me "personally" in my "personal life or business" knows exactly wat type of person i am and how true, down to earth ts jess "really" is. I dont owe anybody on this type of website anything! Wen yall see my ads up in ur city... Yall always tend to come through so leave that talk online!

And yeah its funnnnnnnnny how i allllllways tend to be a topic huh.... .... ...

I WAS ON THE PLANE FROM LA TODAY AND I HAD THIS ON MY IPOD.. IT JUST FITS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW... I DEDICATE IT TO MY HATERS!!!

I got dat hard cooch, you know these bytches easy, i got that cold flu, i got that itchy sneeze... U in that mitsubishi, im in that bentley gt. Im taking trips with papi's. u walky talky copy?

im got them hookie feenes, might rock some juicy jeans, i mean some juicy sweats, maybe these new giuseppe, i play foul, no freeeeeee throw, bytch i ball alllll week h0e, dis azz "no peep show"

waterfront condo,watching telemondo, flyer than a rocket- money in my polly pocket, watcha u got? keep that work inside my pippy longggggg stockin!!

LMFAO! I got a question. Why is it that poor language and nonsense like that is acceptable as lyrics? And on top of that, the younger generation barely knows anything other than that. Pretty poor example of talent. Don't get me wrong::some rap and crap is rather catchy and clever, but that type of bull shit. Simple entertainment for simple minds is all I can say.
    And what the hell did all that shit mean?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    LMFAO! I got a question. Why is it that poor language and nonsense like that is acceptable as lyrics? And on top of that, the younger generation barely knows anything other than that. Pretty poor example of talent. Don't get me wrong::some rap and crap is rather catchy and clever, but that type of bull shit. Simple entertainment for simple minds is all I can say.
    And what the hell did all that shit mean?
    Spoken like a true Detroit player! Our schools may be at the bottom, but dudes like 'Cord and me escaped without scratches: We can at least comprehend the written word! Good call 'Cord!
    However, those who know her, please tell her the reason she's the topic of discussion is all about her funky attitude in the literal word! Plus, she's kind of shallow!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!