Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    This shit right here is terrifying. Reminds me of a sex clip I saw of that Bova chick with the big muscles. Every tgirl I've fucked with is at least 5 times more feminine than these chicks.
    ummm...could you send me that clip? lol...always wanted to see what ms bova could do?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Don't know about a muscular t-girl, but I've always had a thing for female bodybuilders...especially Denise Masino. I could write a book on all the dirty and nasty things I've thought about doing to that woman. Her sites (denisemasino.com and muscleelegancemag.com) are pretty good for anybody that's interested in that kinda thing.

Muscles aren't what I look for in t-girls, but find some chicks that look like her, and I'd be interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    Those Pics are very HOT. I know a TS that would love this girl.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    ummm...could you send me that clip? lol...always wanted to see what ms bova could do?
    LOL... you nasty mf! Check your inbox, I got you covered.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6

Denise is Hot.

Quote Originally Posted by phi0820 View Post
    Don't know about a muscular t-girl, but I've always had a thing for female bodybuilders...especially Denise Masino. I could write a book on all the dirty and nasty things I've thought about doing to that woman. Her sites (denisemasino.com and muscleelegancemag.com) are pretty good for anybody that's interested in that kinda thing.

Muscles aren't what I look for in t-girls, but find some chicks that look like her, and I'd be interested.
    I have a thing for attarctive female bodybuilders,I've always wanted to sleep with one,Ive got a few of Denise Masion's DVD's their real erotic.as far as BTG's, I like them as fem,and passable as possible to date.Now to fuck if she has a passable face with muscles I'd still bend her over.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    Some of the pro women train at the gyms I frequent. You won't see many pictures of the heavyweights in the off season. They're a fucking mess.
    I never saw the point of of staying fat as fuck, bulked up like the Stay-Puft marshmallow man in the "off-season", some of the women going up as high as 250 lbs to diet down for one or two contests per year to compete at 150 pounds.
    Alot of the men's pros do this too. Big as a house with mas that looks like it squishes if touched, and looking like shit with a gut that strains the limits of 10X sweatshirts only to cut-up for one or two months out of the year.
    The bulk up and pair down phases make no sense from an aesthetic standpoint.
    They dont care about looking good in the off season, they dont get paid for that. I always wanted a bodybuilder chick, its on my bucket list

The New IT girl of Black Tgirl Erotica!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    awww thank you but to tell the true its almost all natural i eat every thing lol and drink beer....

The Self-Professed "Baddest TS in the Game...!"
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

my first thought

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    She has marginal development. Muscle size and density akin to the average female fitness competitor.
    Oddly, enough, the genetic female bodybuilders that do masive amounts of male hormones absolutely dwarf that muscular TS in mass and density:

I've dated several female bodybuilders. The male hormones make them fuck like sex-crazed weasels, and the clits are typically pinky length. Unfortunately, the male hormones make them as fiesty and combative as sex-crazed weasels as well!!

*Ts Luxury D. Love*
    www.TsLuXuryD.com
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE
    ps. I LOVE YOU...!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TSNATALIACOXXX View Post
    awww thank you but to tell the true its almost all natural i eat every thing lol and drink beer....

Depends on your metabolism. Calories are calories, junk or otherwise. And quite frankly, after a high instensity workout, carbs, and loads of them, are the main ingredient to size and strength gains. Protein won't do anything for you for at least 3 hours following a workout that turns the muscles into a metabolic wasteland.
    Carbs are the only thing that will benefit them psot workout.

Diets are over-rated for bodyfat control. Advanced lifters can do alot more good for their bodyfat ratio by adding extra sets, preferably burn out, high rep sets once the heavy work is done, than cutting back on carbs.

The trick to maintaining a low bodyfat ratio is high intensity workouts and keeping the calories you spend in equilibrium with the calories ingested.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by phi0820 View Post

Denise and that giant clit with pussy lips like a succulent brisket of beef!!!

IMO, there's nothing more dsappointing than taking inventory on a chick you're about to fuck and finding a flat, lipless pussy, with a clit that you have to go on an expedition to find.
    I've literally walked right out of the room when disappointed like that. Why even bother??