Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Natalia..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    Well, I'll be quite honest, Princess. Once we're together, there isn't going to be any of this:

But the upside is that there's gonna' be Puh-lenty of this:

and lots of this:

and so much of this that you're going to have to wear a bib for most of the day!:

HA...i saw that scene...he was laying into that chocolate ass something serious...let her come to houston, she'll think that dude was a walk in the park...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    HA...i saw that scene...he was laying into that chocolate ass something serious...let her come to houston, she'll think that dude was a walk in the park...
    Then presumably she'll know what The Rock is cookin' no?

Lol I kid.

If I was sure that, Natalia would one day give up on her profession as a pneumatic driller then I would also be trying to shit diamonds just Dixie suggested But I know she loves to drill way too much! Then again.. who doesn't

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thepiedpiper View Post
    Then presumably she'll know what The Rock is cookin' no?

Lol I kid.

If I was sure that, Natalia would one day give up on her profession as a pneumatic driller then I would also be trying to shit diamonds just Dixie suggested But I know she loves to drill way too much! Then again.. who doesn't
    Natalia will be so thankful that my bubble butt is so tight from 800 pound squats and guarding my prized, vise-like sphincter against all forms of posterior entry, because I can actually squeezed coal into diamonds at my bride to be's behest!

Undoubtedly, the bling will go a long way to mollify her newly-stifled addiction to deep-drilling. Once we're married, I'll be the master pipe-layer of the house, and I ain't just whistlin' "Dixie".

Thumbs Up/Down
    Natalia will be so thankful that my bubble butt is so tight from 800 pound squats and guarding my prized, vise-like sphincter against all forms of posterior entry, because I can actually squeezed coal into diamonds at my bride to be's behest!

Undoubtedly, the bling will go a long way to mollify her newly-stifled addiction to deep-drilling. Once we're married, I'll be the master pipe-layer of the house, and I ain't just whistlin' "Dixie".
    Although I hear Natalia does a stern job with that drilling I have also been told that she has enrolled in plumbing school so I hope for your sake she doesnt graduate as there is gonna be a rather large conflict of intrest there!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thepiedpiper View Post
    Although I hear Natalia does a stern job with that drilling I have also been told that she has enrolled in plumbing school so I hope for your sake she doesnt graduate as there is gonna be a rather large conflict of intrest there!
    TWO deep-drilling, master pipe-layers in the same household? The neighbors will call us Black & Dickher!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    TWO deep-drilling, master pipe-layers in the same household? The neighbors will call us Black & Dickher!
    lol good one