Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    She's in my most Improved list, and was waiting on her next visit to NYC. aaaaw Daaamn
    That was my reaction when she told me, but she is reaching her goal, so I wished her luck.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by babyjesus View Post
    Damn...if i only lived in Cali.
    Cali chicks blow everyone else out the water!
    Don't get me wrong livin in NYC we have a nice selection but
    nothing compared to Cali...
    OH we have some not so attractive girls here as well quite a few but I would say overall we have more cute ones than unattactive ones.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    OH we have some not so attractive girls here as well quite a few but I would say overall we have more cute ones than unattactive ones.
    I'd say it's about equal from what I've heard about LA and seen in NYC and even if it's not, the attractive ones spend time in both places. From what I've heard, there seems to be more approachability on the West Coast. Granted I've heard all this from 2 people but...

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    I'd say it's about equal from what I've heard about LA and seen in NYC and even if it's not, the attractive ones spend time in both places. From what I've heard, there seems to be more approachability on the West Coast. Granted I've heard all this from 2 people but...
    Thats true I saw Gina in the city some months ago, and Yasmine Lee. NY/NJ has a host of good looking girls.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    As i have lived on both coast as far as EXOTIC looks the west coast wins by far in TS/GG you have so many mixes or races of girls (dated a Persian/Filipino GG absolutely beautiful). However in terms of personality and overall demeanor the NY girls are the best. In overall terms of beauty they are equal.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    That was my reaction when she told me, but she is reaching her goal, so I wished her luck.

What's her goal? A million served, like when McDonald's cut the ribbon on their first set of Golden arches?

Thumbs Up/Down
    That was definitely a good nite!! If I remember correctly...

And kilakali's "suprise" date to my bday BBQ was hot (I forger her name lol). Good times.

I gotta come on this forum much more. Far more fun and lord knows with Kilakali's wrangling skills I'm getting a lot more BTG shoots.

I'll get Sparky Snakeden to start posting some more candid pics on here too...

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    I love Gina's breast very impressive,I'm taking notes she's my kinda girl,I know what else I wan't for my birthday now

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    I love Gina's breast very impressive,I'm taking notes she's my kinda girl,I know what else I wan't for my birthday now
    You are a beautiful girl already inside and out. Don't get some ridiculously overly large titties baby. All you need is that cute face, wonderful demeanor and Pinky!

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post

Looks like I gave you too many commas and not enough periods!