Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyjesus View Post
    I would have to agree on that, in terms of the strap on, Out of all the girls that I have been with probably about 2 of them would be down to try something like that. all the others that I've been with would look at me with a puzzled face..

Something also that I wanted to add I think it was last year on America's next Top Model (yeah I'm forced to watch that ) had a transsexual on the show..my girl asked me if I thought she was attractive... I said yes I didn't know she was a transsexual and my girl started to giggle.. I think that is a normal response from most gg's about transsexuals...I didn't want to get into it with her but I was thinking to myself what's the big deal she's cute is it wrong to be attractive to a transsexual? I've given you this story to say most gg's don't understand how a man could be attractive to a tgirl or transsexual...
    A lot times, deep down, GG's are scared a TS is more attractive than they themselves are. Many TS are!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    A lot times, deep down, GG's are scared a TS is more attractive than they themselves are. Many TS are!
    Ya got that right REMY.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyjesus View Post
    I hope this comes out right...I haven't been a member of this site for long but since I've been chiming in the question that always crosses my mind is this obsession with tops and bottoms.. look I'm into t girls for "exploratory" reasons. A Tgirl allows me to explore my sexuality...In my personal life I'm with a GG and we have a kid together... so what do you think the reason is why I'm into t girls? That's right it's something different..You guys flexin about I'm a top my question to you is why do you want to be with a tgirl so bad?? If you just want to bang her why not just be with a GG? When reading posts I'm thinking to myself does this negro have problems meeting gg's or is it he can't get anal from GG's.. Now for all you guys who are only into Tg's this doesn't' apply to you... now I know what's up. but for those like me who like both but prefer GG's every day of the week I'm confused why do you want to bottom a TG when you can do the same thing with a GG? I not afraid to say that third option is why I'm into t girls. Because I'm in a situation and don't get out alot I don't really care if a Tg laughs at me after I leave.. and I haven't been with alot of Tgirls(you can check the ones I've been with by checking my photo album) to worry about prolapse LOL! Out...
    +++++++++++++++++++

Just as with your case its something different.

I'll fuck pussy, I'll fuck ass, as long as the person I am with is feminine, wants to be treated like a woman, looks like a woman, I'm game.

I'm just a dominant dude sexually, be it if I'm with a GG or TG.

My interests ends when its any dude, be he masculine or feminine who identifies as a MAN, looks like a man.

When it comes to the whole Top and Bottom convo, I say to each their own. Is and always has been my motto.

Strictly About The "Femme Queen Realness" in Black and Latina TG Ladies

Thumbs Up/Down
    and a lot of times TS know how to carry themselves as well which i favor them and attract

Thumbs Up/Down
    +++++++++++++++

When it comes to this form of attraction most women will never understand, they figure their pussy should be enough as a woman for any man.

If only they knew.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMuscleTop View Post
    +++++++++++++++

When it comes to this form of attraction most women will never understand, they figure their pussy should be enough as a woman for any man.

If only they knew.
    u got tht right

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by mrvice View Post
    and a lot of times TS know how to carry themselves as well which i favor them and attract
    I truly wish there wasn't the peceived competition between trans and natal
    females.

Natal women are often-times jealous and or suspicious of transwomen, and
    vice-versa.

For me, I'm not jealous or envious of any woman, no matter what her birth
    origin is. Pound for pound, I feel that I hold my own with any woman.

Truly wish that all women could just get along.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee View Post

Truly wish that all women could just get along.
    LOL, then they wouldn't be called women Peggy.

Woman are as competitive as can be to top each other, no matter the reason, it just seems part of their nature.

As a guy who is attracted to both GG and TG ladies, I couldn't even begin to broach the subject of that lifestyle to GG, they wouldn't be too understanding of it and view it as some kind of threat to their womanhood for some reason.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMuscleTop View Post
    LOL, then they wouldn't be called women Peggy.

Woman are as competitive as can be to top each other, no matter the reason, it just seems part of their nature.

As a guy who is attracted to both GG and TG ladies, I couldn't even begin to broach the subject of that lifestyle to GG, they wouldn't be too understanding of it and view it as some kind of threat to their womanhood for some reason.
    This doesn't always apply, but there are a lot of GG's that ARE into Tgirls. I've had some wild experinces, and it may not work for everyone, but GG's that are Lesbian and/or Bi can be very receptive to tgirls. Whether you'll be able to play along is another matter, and is based on the individuals and situation of course.