Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrvice View Post
    defintely loving a good extremely passable beauty
    who is a complete bottom
    good breast to suck on
    a good ass to pound on
    Yep, just like that pink veal, you can pound a good ass for days and it'll never get tender! Joe Pesci, as Nicky Santuro pointed that out in GoodFellas when he took the blonde 7 footer out to the car for a blowjob!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile Bottoms Up, Baby!

I'm an excellent top in constant need of a nice full rumptous bottom. Nice breasts would just be icing on the cake. Nice feet would be the cherry on top. I love smooth complexions of all shades. Perfectly soft skintone, clean feet (top and bottom), complete without major blemishes. I like squirting them with whipped cream for foreplay and licking it off.

I just love pounding them doggy-style while they scream. When I'm done, I squirt'em with whipped cream again and lick it off, again.

In the end, we shower together while washing each other. I then put a few steaks or ribs on the grill, while we either watch the waves roll back and forth or catch something nice on TV.

My music is constantly going, non-stop!

PS.

I like intelligent and pretty Pre-ops, only!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Koanbred View Post
    I love smooth complexions of all shades. Perfectly soft skintone, clean feet (top and bottom), complete without major blemishes.
    One word: Trinidadians!!

I specialize exclusively in dark Carib and West Indian women. The Trinis have the best pelts by far!

I just love pounding them doggy-style while they scream. When I'm done, I squirt'em with whipped cream again and lick it off, again.
    I throw them up on the table. Flat on their back on a mat on the dining room table, this way, no bruises on their backs from the frictin of sliding back and forth. I drape their legs over the crook of my forearms and pull them back and forth by the wrists, while they hold my wrists and buck back!

In the end, we shower together while washing each other. I then put a few steaks or ribs on the grill, while we either watch the waves roll back and forth or catch something nice on TV.
    This is where we differ. bub! Two seconds after I cum, the show is over, and I've already broken the world record for the 50 foot mad dash for the washcloth and my car keys, even if we're in my own home!! I just say, "I've gotta' see a man about a dog, see yourself out please!"

My music is constantly going, non-stop!
    I can't hear music while I'm deep drilling. The roar of my blood pressure in my head drowns everything out!

I like intelligent and pretty Pre-ops, only!
    Not me. I like my women as smart as an ox, this way it takes them longer to get wise to me!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    [QUOTE=Dixie Normous;18602]One word: Trinidadians!!

I specialize exclusively in dark Carib and West Indian women. The Trinis have the best pelts by far!

well i def love carib women which im from the caribbean also especially trinis and haitians and also bajans

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    vers top

i really dont understand some of yall, but to each is own
    if i want a bottom, i'll just fuck with a GG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by mrvice View Post
    [also especially trinis and haitians and also bajans
    Dark trinis, hatians, bajians, that's the trifecta right there!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    vers top

i really dont understand some of yall, but to each is own
    if i want a bottom, i'll just fuck with a GG
    I feel u Ty.... If I want a "total" bottom, then I go fish. lol 3+ possibilities to smash....

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    I feel u Ty.... If I want a "total" bottom, then I go fish. lol 3+ possibilities to smash....

But with all of these T-sauseeges smuggled in your keisters and all this anal savagery that you're subjecting yourselves to, aren't you even the slightest bit wary that one day your sphincters will grow lips that flap in the breeeze when you fart??

You guys are just Keister-Kamikazees!

Thumbs Up/Down

To Dixie Normous!

What the Fuck is wrong wit chu!!! LOL

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    But with all of these T-sauseeges smuggled in your keisters and all this anal savagery that you're subjecting yourselves to, aren't you even the slightest bit wary that one day your sphincters will grow lips that flap in the breeeze when you fart??

You guys are just Keister-Kamikazees!
    Sheesh, outrageous lol Which is why so many of the girls are Tops. Watch out for those record breaking shenis fellas, prolapse is real.