Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Lightbulb

Bottoms only. If she's not a bottom, then she's serve no purpose.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Versatile.... I like being topped and bottomed ....

Thumbs Up/Down
    My perfect type of girl is a pretty passable girl, with breasts that aren't to big and not to small, a nice big hairy cock, and a nice plump ass. She has to be vers. but with me she has to know that 9/10 times she will be the top. I love taking cock, sucking it, and just being the bottom period. Basically a sexy chick with that is hung and knoes how to give me that good dick lol.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    i'm not sucking dick or getting fucked...she can be whatever she wants with anybody else, but she's a complete bottom with me lol
    Quote of the year!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by twowaybro View Post
    Image trumps words....
    i agree with this one!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    It's good to see that people like myself are not a dying breed.
    As we all know the majority of these "top/versatile" girls really are bottoms in their personal lives. A well known "top" provider friend of mine told me this story.
    She met some ("fine") guy and they went back to her place. She was ready to get fucked and when she said he pulled out this horse size dick she was really ready. She gets naked and when she turned around the dude was lubing up his ass.. That in turn pissed her off, and she put him out. Lol i wish i was there to see her face when he did that...

Thumbs Up/Down

Lightbulb

It's in a woman's nature to be submissive. Trans women are no different. The whole reason why a woman wants you to pull her hair during sex or slap on her on the butt is because she wants to be dominated and lead by her male counter part or feel he is superior to her. Anytime a woman detects femininity or a lack masculinity in a man, she will lose respect him almost immediately and it is not something that is easy to gain back.

Thumbs Up/Down

same gang

Guys I've been around for a while and the one thing that i know is we're all in the same boat, whether you're a top or a bottom. Being a top doesn't mean you're more of a man and vice versa. I think sometimes when this topic is discussed we all seem to segregate ourselves. I say to each is own and at the same time at the end of the day society will put us in the same group anyhow.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by berto View Post
    My perfect type of girl is a pretty passable girl, with breasts that aren't to big and not to small, a nice big hairy cock, and a nice plump ass. She has to be vers. but with me she has to know that 9/10 times she will be the top. I love taking cock, sucking it, and just being the bottom period. Basically a sexy chick with that is hung and knoes how to give me that good dick lol.
    Damn...tell me how you really feel...LOL!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by illuno View Post
    Guys I've been around for a while and the one thing that i know is we're all in the same boat, whether you're a top or a bottom. Being a top doesn't mean you're more of a man and vice versa. I think sometimes when this topic is discussed we all seem to segregate ourselves. I say to each is own and at the same time at the end of the day society will put us in the same group anyhow.
    Excellent point.....if ur "with TS" then u will be slapped with the label. lol

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,