Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by illuno View Post
    Guys I've been around for a while and the one thing that i know is we're all in the same boat, whether you're a top or a bottom. Being a top doesn't mean you're more of a man and vice versa. I think sometimes when this topic is discussed we all seem to segregate ourselves. I say to each is own and at the same time at the end of the day society will put us in the same group anyhow.

The problem with your comment is that; you and many of the members here discount the Trans woman's perspective. We're realistically focusing on the Trans woman first, not society. Society's opinion comes last.

You need to be more worried about how she's (trans) going to interpret you before society does.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

missed point

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex View Post
    The problem with your comment is that; you and many of the members here discount the Trans woman's perspective. We're realistically focusing on the Trans woman first, not society. Society's opinion comes last.

You need to be more worried about how she's (trans) going to interpret you before society does.
    I'm not worried about society. What i was trying to state is that we're all on the same team. Meaning I think that most of everything else is preference and no preference is greater than the other in the grand scheme of things. As far as how the she interprets you, it depends on the girl, also I'm sure just like any other gender, many transgendered women do not use sexual position as the sole determination in determining the personality of their partner. Above all esle I would think that you also need to be true to yourself.

Thumbs Up/Down

Long and strong

Long, strong and down to get the friction on! I like the amazons with fat dicks and monster thighs that can really pound a brother into sublmission!

I met this one in Houston that fit the description. She really stuck it to me with that monster dick. She was about 6'8" and about 350 lbs. Huge but soft like a woman's body. I am 6'0" and about 200 lbs.

Anyway, I told her that I like it rough and I liked to be slapped around like a bitch if I don't act right or whine.

I rented a room and we got naked. I saw her dick and began to have second thoughts. She saw this and started to play with my dick to excite me. It worked. Her hand nearly swallowed my dick, THAT was unnerving.

She laid me on the bed on my back and began french kissing me. This bitch was not only kissing me, she was trying to suck the tongue out of my head, man that shit hurt!

By this time, my hardon was long gone and I was thinking of a way to get the fuck out of there because this bitch was tearing my tongue out of my head. I did not count on this much pain, I envisioned sexually arousing pain, not this shit.

She got between my legs and reminded me that I asked for this and I said yes I did. After saying this, she spread my legs apart roughly and lubed up my ass. I saw this motherfucker put on a rubber by stretching it with both hands instead of rolling it on her dick.

I asked her how big it was and she said about 9 or 10 inches. She said that she could only get rubbers on the black side of town to fit her. Looked like a monster dick to me.

She proceeded to stick her dick in me but it would not fit and it hurt something awesome. I told her to forget it, it won't fit.

She then threw my legs further apart and folded me up like some bitch. I HAVE NEVER BEEN FOLDED UP LIKE THAT BEFORE!

After folding me up, she slowly forced her dick into my asshole. Only the head went in from what I remember, but it hurt like hell.

I began to whine about stopping and this giant bitch slapped me twice across my face. She slapped me so hard, I saw what I thought was lightning. I stopped whining and tried to stand up to my end of the bargain.

After getting it in, she slowly pumped it in and out, it hurt like hell, but was tolerable. She then started to increase the speed and power, that was it, I was finished.

Since I could not take the dick, I had to pay her the price of the room plus dinner, that was our prearranged deal. At the time it was worth it. My body was really being destroyed.

Since then I have yearned to have her again, but am afraid of having the "Man fucked out of me" that I do not call her.

The whole affair felt painfully good. Has anybody else had this feeling, it is confusing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs up

i'm not looking for sex with shawty, just a nice convo. And a nice nite out on the town........... Shawty can be from the bottom to the top..... A shawty that's sexy short, and passable...........

examplez: Sheeba, katie, jade, da'myah, and the new shawty nadia

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by stewmeat View Post
    Long, strong and down to get the friction on! I like the amazons with fat dicks and monster thighs that can really pound a brother into sublmission!

I met this one in Houston that fit the description. She really stuck it to me with that monster dick. She was about 6'8" and about 350 lbs. Huge but soft like a woman's body. I am 6'0" and about 200 lbs.

Anyway, I told her that I like it rough and I liked to be slapped around like a bitch if I don't act right or whine.

I rented a room and we got naked. I saw her dick and began to have second thoughts. She saw this and started to play with my dick to excite me. It worked. Her hand nearly swallowed my dick, THAT was unnerving.

She laid me on the bed on my back and began french kissing me. This bitch was not only kissing me, she was trying to suck the tongue out of my head, man that shit hurt!

By this time, my hardon was long gone and I was thinking of a way to get the fuck out of there because this bitch was tearing my tongue out of my head. I did not count on this much pain, I envisioned sexually arousing pain, not this shit.

She got between my legs and reminded me that I asked for this and I said yes I did. After saying this, she spread my legs apart roughly and lubed up my ass. I saw this motherfucker put on a rubber by stretching it with both hands instead of rolling it on her dick.

I asked her how big it was and she said about 9 or 10 inches. She said that she could only get rubbers on the black side of town to fit her. Looked like a monster dick to me.

She proceeded to stick her dick in me but it would not fit and it hurt something awesome. I told her to forget it, it won't fit.

She then threw my legs further apart and folded me up like some bitch. I HAVE NEVER BEEN FOLDED UP LIKE THAT BEFORE!

After folding me up, she slowly forced her dick into my asshole. Only the head went in from what I remember, but it hurt like hell.

I began to whine about stopping and this giant bitch slapped me twice across my face. She slapped me so hard, I saw what I thought was lightning. I stopped whining and tried to stand up to my end of the bargain.

After getting it in, she slowly pumped it in and out, it hurt like hell, but was tolerable. She then started to increase the speed and power, that was it, I was finished.

Since I could not take the dick, I had to pay her the price of the room plus dinner, that was our prearranged deal. At the time it was worth it. My body was really being destroyed.

Since then I have yearned to have her again, but am afraid of having the "Man fucked out of me" that I do not call her.

The whole affair felt painfully good. Has anybody else had this feeling, it is confusing.
    lol, that was great man, lol

Thumbs Up/Down

Could that be Sydney?

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by a.non.mouse View Post
    Could that be Sydney?
    Sydney is not 350 pounds...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by a.non.mouse View Post
    Could that be Sydney?

No, it was a giant babe in Houston. I don't remember her name, but I met her at Cousin's, now called TJ's.

But next time I go to Houston, I will look for her. I know her name was not Sydney though.

If it is the Sydney I am thinking of, she is 6'4" and about 230lbs. And she lives in Dallas.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    No, it was a giant babe in Houston. I don't remember her name, but I met her at Cousin's, now called TJ's.

But next time I go to Houston, I will look for her. I know her name was not Sydney though.

If it is the Sydney I am thinking of, she is 6'4" and about 230lbs. And she lives in Dallas.

is this the girl you talking bout

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post

is this the girl you talking bout
    ummmm, is that chick a top or a bottom? cause if she bottoms, i need to find her lol

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!