Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TS Giselle

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    Id like to see her. She keeps advertising 10" with a fake pipe pic up though. Still wanna see that tall naked body at the same time.
    Ah man, now you finally "pipe" up I was hoping to hear from you on my "Locations" thread way back when. Just kidding it's cool. I have found that the girls that post those really erroneous "cock sizes" don't like to do the 'big show and tell' for us, but with all the YouTube clips she has I'm hoping that won't be the case with her. Hell I'm expecting some real showmanship after some of those displays I've seen in the past

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Given: 0/0
    HAHA Good luck man.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Yes she is definitely a sexy amazon "beast"!!! Beast as in GOOD THING!! But packin heavy lumber.....she is definitely not. Very cool to chill with, or at least she was abt 10 yrs ago when I used to see her in DC. I think she'd be a great BTG model...very popular indeed....hope u get her Remy!!!

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    I met her before. She's a really cool and very nice chick. Ass soft as cotton and it's all real, no implants. Nice juicy breasts, average penis length and doesn't get hard. But it don't matter with an ass like that. Don't look down or you not lasting long. AT ALL. And she's not 6'4, she's 6'7. That's a big broad. I'm 6'0 and come up to her titties. But I love climbing trees, you hear me.

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by da_kid View Post
    I met her before. She's a really cool and very nice chick. Ass soft as cotton and it's all real, no implants. Nice juicy breasts, average penis length and doesn't get hard. But it don't matter with an ass like that. Don't look down or you not lasting long. AT ALL. And she's not 6'4, she's 6'7. That's a big broad. I'm 6'0 and come up to her titties. But I love climbing trees, you hear me.
    I met her and know her as well and im 6'7 and we looked eye to eye and she had on heels. She mentioned that she likes men taller than her because she can wear heels. She was offered a shoot awhile back and declined. Maybe Remy can use his magic to get her on.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    I LOVE 'em tall! Yes, Remy, please do a shoot with her if she wants!

Thumbs Up/Down
    She now lives in LA and still will not shoot for us... She might be heading to the big screen she has already impressed alot of celebs and directors look out Yasmine Lee....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    I met her and know her as well and im 6'7 and we looked eye to eye and she had on heels. She mentioned that she likes men taller than her because she can wear heels. She was offered a shoot awhile back and declined. Maybe Remy can use his magic to get her on.
    kila she cant be 6'4", cause in this video she looks over 7' in heels that are no more than 4"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxLMBiRlWA&feature=related[/ame]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    kila she cant be 6'4", cause in this video she looks over 7' in heels that are no more than 4"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxLM...eature=related
    In that video she says 6'5 all i know is she isnt 6'7 like that guy said because we looked eye to eye (I am 6'7) and she had on heels. Just like V Porshe(6'2) had on 5 inch heels that made her 6'7 and we were eye to eye at the Tranny Awards.

Lady red Couture is a true 6'7 1/2 6'8 with flats..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5VLGRXAxRo[/ame]