Thread: Tgirlscam.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/1
    Given: 470/2

Tgirlscam.com

I just tried it out and it's fantastic, big picture when you go private and the picture is clear and doesn't keep stopping and starting, flows pretty steady.

Met a wonderful Tgirl on their named Patrica, gorgeous girl with a big cock and very hairy pubes. Kept her in my favorites for next time round.

Pricewise it was the cheapest i've seen when it comes to pvt shows, it was a little less than $2 a minute compared to the average $4 on some of the other sites. And the selection of Tgirls was amazing, over 170 Tgirls were on to choose from.

I first went through a few in the free chat to see who was friendly and who wasn't, like everywhere you have to find the one you want and with that many to choose from you'll find her.

Well that's my kinda review on the Tgirlcam site, I think it's a cool way to have fun with a pretty tgirl once in awhile when your not getting the real thing.

cumshooter69

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumshooter69 View Post
    I just tried it out and it's fantastic, big picture when you go private and the picture is clear and doesn't keep stopping and starting, flows pretty steady.

Met a wonderful Tgirl on their named Patrica, gorgeous girl with a big cock and very hairy pubes. Kept her in my favorites for next time round.

Pricewise it was the cheapest i've seen when it comes to pvt shows, it was a little less than $2 a minute compared to the average $4 on some of the other sites. And the selection of Tgirls was amazing, over 170 Tgirls were on to choose from.

I first went through a few in the free chat to see who was friendly and who wasn't, like everywhere you have to find the one you want and with that many to choose from you'll find her.

Well that's my kinda review on the Tgirlcam site, I think it's a cool way to have fun with a pretty tgirl once in awhile when your not getting the real thing.

cumshooter69
    Nice review, thanx for the info.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,