Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Gee, thanks Surf.
    Yes, well put Vidman!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I know that for the most part, you've all enjoyed my posts and I thank you for your engaging and relentless participation.

It was all quite intellectually refreshing!

I really do love all of you guys, TV Surfer included!

Hopefully, I have had some influence upon your consciences and you will join me in my relentless and strong support of Asia until more information is released concerning her degree of guilt or innocence.

Thank you!

Gender is Between the Ears and Sex is Between the Legs...

Thumbs Up/Down
    So sad. I always thought she was a very beautiful girl. That smile of hers is unreal.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I'm from Philly and have known Asia for years. Trust me. No one here is surprised. No one who knows her believes that she was in an abusive relationship. She was an amateur boxer back in her boy days and she could fight her ass off. No one messed with Asia unless they wanted an ass whuppin. That guy did not deserve to die like that. This is a classic example of KARMA. She did a whole lot of dirt over the years to people who cared about her. Sadly, this is what she gets.

And yes, she was a straight up thug. A pretty ass tranny but a thug nonetheless. So long Tyrone. See you in 15 years.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Koanbred View Post
    For making all those incriminating remarks about her, the brother must resent her.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    I'm from Philly and have known Asia for years. Trust me. No one here is surprised. No one who knows her believes that she was in an abusive relationship. She was an amateur boxer back in her boy days and she could fight her ass off. No one messed with Asia unless they wanted an ass whuppin. That guy did not deserve to die like that. This is a classic example of KARMA. She did a whole lot of dirt over the years to people who cared about her. Sadly, this is what she gets.

And yes, she was a straight up thug. A pretty ass tranny but a thug nonetheless. So long Tyrone. See you in 15 years.
    Well Korny, you better hope lonewolf isn't called as a witness for the prosecution!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    Well Korny, you better hope lonewolf isn't called as a witness for the prosecution!
    Damn..You're krazy SURFER...LMBAO.