Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    In deference to Koanbred's post, I came across this article in today's Detroit Free Press. Smoke it over and tell me what you think! He posed the question in a different manner, but he did provoke me to think. But as Turbo said it would be up to each of us to deal with this situation, but now it seems to have gone "viral" beyond our board! Maybe ole Korney was on to something, eh? http://www.freep.com/article/2010082...e-opposite-sex

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I thought it was a decent question but felt no need to respond as I don't have or plan to have any kids. Beside my answer ought to be obvious...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    In deference to Koanbred's post, I came across this article in today's Detroit Free Press. Smoke it over and tell me what you think! He posed the question in a different manner, but he did provoke me to think. But as Turbo said it would be up to each of us to deal with this situation, but now it seems to have gone "viral" beyond our board! Maybe ole Korney was on to something, eh? http://www.freep.com/article/2010082...e-opposite-sex
    Yea,Surfer..that's some interesting reading..speaking of kBRED..i kinda miss da guy. as long as i have been a member..i've read things some others wrote and KBRED made more sense 10 times over.oh well..i wish him well though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    Korn Pone's question was very good. But, it was obvious his objective was to paint a picture of a child using every so called GAY mannerism he could come up with. Not needed. Just my opinion.

Good good article Surfer.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Great thought-provoking post Surfer. I agree with some of the points in that article but some aren't rooted in conclusive results from scientific study. There are definitely disputing opinions, medical opinions, on when someone becomes gay (i.e. in the womb or later on due to choice). My point has always been, "who gives a shit?!" It shouldn't matter when someone becomes gay or when they become transgender. It is who they are and it's their business.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan View Post
    Yea,Surfer..that's some interesting reading..speaking of kBRED..i kinda miss da guy. as long as i have been a member..i've read things some others wrote and KBRED made more sense 10 times over.oh well..i wish him well though.
    Thanks for your support T'Man!

It's truly appreciated!

Love,
    Koanbred

Gender is Between the Ears and Sex is Between the Legs...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Since Koanbred left on his own volition, a subject he posed to this board, “Your 13 year old son wants to transition…” has shown up more than once this week in national media outlets; “Why is my son dressed like Snow White?” http://community.todaymoms.com/_news...hite?GT1=43001 and “Is that my son wearing a dress?” http://www.salon.com/life/feature/20...son_in_a_dress
    These two articles are central to the debate Koanbred created for discussion. Are we headlong into a generation who are in a quandary of gender? The comments from some of the readers of the Snow white article, sort of reflect what some of our members felt.

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Nice post Surf!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Koanbred View Post
    Thanks for your support T'Man!

It's truly appreciated!

Love,
    Koanbred
    HEEEEYYYY Kbred in da house.

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan View Post
    HEEEEYYYY Kbred in da house.
    Nice knowing that you're here too, TMan!