View Poll Results: How much hardcore do YOU want?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's about right, keep it as it is.

15 23.08%
  • I'd prefer a set a week and less solos.

38 58.46%
  • I'd prefer less or no hardcore.

2 3.08%
  • I'd be interested in paying a premium or having a seperate black hardcore only website.

10 15.38%

Hybrid View

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8

How much Hardcore?

Again, looking for some feedback!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I would support the last option and definitely see a need for it. When u think of black tgirls u think of grooby. Unfortunately when u look for black hardcore on the site, its few and far between. A dedicated site with black hardcore vids would rock! I would also suggest that it doesn't have to be just dedicated to black on black hardcore, how about getting some of those shemaleyum girls to do some interacial hardcore? Just a thought...

nobody really reads this shit

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    I would support the last option and definitely see a need for it. When u think of black tgirls u think of grooby. Unfortunately when u look for black hardcore on the site, its few and far between. A dedicated site with black hardcore vids would rock! I would also suggest that it doesn't have to be just dedicated to black on black hardcore, how about getting some of those shemaleyum girls to do some interacial hardcore? Just a thought...
    Well two out of the last four Yum sets were black guys with white tgirls!
    I'm not saying black on black - but Black Tgirls hardcore. Basically, the American stuff we present on this site either in it's own site or with a premium membership to see more of it? Regular members would still get the hardcore every second week.

Thumbs Up/Down

More Hardcore please

I am a huge fan of hardcore scenes. I think somehow there should be some more I dont see how a whole different site would help because then its just paying more money and its pretty exspensive already. I just believe more hardcore would make the site more exciting and myself are a big fan of shemales on top I noticed everytime there is a shemale on top scene that brings the most comments about it so I would guess its many others who enjoy it weather they want to admit it or not.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by illone View Post
    I am a huge fan of hardcore scenes. I think somehow there should be some more I dont see how a whole different site would help because then its just paying more money and its pretty exspensive already. I just believe more hardcore would make the site more exciting and myself are a big fan of shemales on top I noticed everytime there is a shemale on top scene that brings the most comments about it so I would guess its many others who enjoy it weather they want to admit it or not.
    Ehhh

More comments don't equate to more interest. Most old timers don't really comment much...been there done that attitude. Im not huge into shemales on top but I won't picket btg if they do a set here and now as I realize my likes aren't universal truths. I prefer guy on top or orgy scenes.

nobody really reads this shit

Thumbs Up/Down
    I would like to see more hardcore on this site, doesn't necessarily have to be a completely new site. Personally I think that two scenes a month would be great.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    more more more

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thookie View Post
    I would like to see more hardcore on this site, doesn't necessarily have to be a completely new site. Personally I think that two scenes a month would be great.

Hmmm ... it's at two scenes a month now?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/1
    Given: 470/2
    I think it's pretty good the way it is.