Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 0/0
    Now some of ya'll know you frontin lol I can respect the guys who were honest and it's alot of titless girls on here so stop acting like it's a deal breaker

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    Now some of ya'll know you frontin lol I can respect the guys who were honest and it's alot of titless girls on here so stop acting like it's a deal breaker
    Tell 'em what's real Carmen!

Gender is Between the Ears and Sex is Between the Legs...

Thumbs Up/Down

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by midwestboss View Post
    my point was the end result looks as good as if not better than alot of girls on this site and those girls kila be taking pictures of in the club. i know exactly WHAT that was but that doesnt change the fact that when yall be in the clubs looking to take tgirls home, based off what yall be claiming to like, i cant see yall not trying to holler at that (if you actually made it to the end of the video). Im aware nobody would talk to the guy in his original form, that was my whole point.
    I totally agree with Midwest. Amyrii looks better than many of the girls right here on BTG. She's actually quite cute. Considering that my standards are fairly high, that's quite a compliment. If you really observe the Ty pics, you will observe the curvaceous hips, the actual breast development, and the softened features. Apparently, Amyrii has already begun transitioning. This is another point of mine (not an agenda). Effeminate gay guys are quite similar to the MTF transsexuals, psychologically speaking. Your BQ today, could very well be your transsexual tomorrow. Some of the effeminate gay guys and your BQ's are the worse critics of the MTF transsexuals. Then a couple years later, you see them transitioning.

PS.

Take another look at Kilakali's signature. It may seem funny at first, but just think about it...

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Koanbred View Post
    I totally agree with Midwest. Amyrii looks better than many of the girls right here on BTG. She's actually quite cute. Considering that my standards are fairly high, that's quite a compliment. If you really observe the Ty pics, you will observe the curvaceous hips, the actual breast development, and the softened features. Aparently, Amyrii has already begun transitioning. This is another point of mine (not an agenda). Effeminate gay guys are quite similar to the MTF transsexuals, psychologically speaking. Your BQ today, could very well be your transsexual tomorrow. Some of the effeminate gay guys and your BQ's are the worse critics of the MTF transsexuals. Then a couple years later, you see them transitioning.

PS.

Take another look at Kilakali's signature. It may seem funny at first, but just think about it...
    What you observe is photoshop 101.. A corset and photoshop....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    What you observe is photoshop 101.. A corset and photoshop....
    So therefore, are you be telling me that in Ty's 3rd pic, another body is being substituted for Amyrii's body? 'Cause there's no corset there.

Now, look at Roc's pics! See the softened facial features. Look at how the weight is distributed as she's laying down. The fatty tissues around the hips is distributed more like a woman than a man.

Now, look at her sitting on that bar stool! You mean to tell me that you wouldn't bang dat!

C'mon Kilakali, man! Really!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Koanbred View Post
    So therefore, are you be telling me that in Ty's 3rd pic, another body is being substituted for Amyrii's body? 'Cause there's no corset there.

Now, look at Roc's pics! See the softened facial features. Look at how the weight is distributed as she's laying down. The fatty tissues around the hips is distributed more like a woman than a man.

Now, look at her sitting on that bar stool! You mean to tell me that you wouldn't bang dat!

C'mon Kilakali, man! Really!
    LOL... dude look at the 3rd pic where are these curves? Pudge doesnt count for curves and her face is definitely not soft. I see you are easily fooled by pic alterations. As Remy said to each its own. oh yeah...no i wouldnt "bang dat". I am very selective to who I will lay down with, and that person is not one of them.

P.S. Why eat bologna when you have steak?......

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Interesting, I actually didn't see Roc's pics of her. I skipped to the 2nd page of thread and saw Ty's pics, and in Ty pics it looks like a simple push up effect. The 3rd pic from Roc's set with the pink heels, which is hot on her, her ass does look like it may have been pumped. Still, I don't get drunk, I don't 'club hop' and I still wouldn't have sex with her. Nothing wrong with those that will, I'm picky.

So now Koanbred, not only do we have to support every tgirl you want us to support, but we also have to want to fuck all the tgirls you want to fuck? Sorry not happening, put up a pic of Yasmine Lee, Natalia, Nadia, Tameka, Jayla, hell and many others and ask me again

Thumbs Up/Down
    Ehh, whatever. I would fuck. But again, im weird since I prefer chicks who are more cd'ish/less cartoonish.

nobody really reads this shit

Thumbs Up/Down

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Interesting, I actually didn't see Roc's pics of her. I skipped to the 2nd page of thread and saw Ty's pics, and in Ty pics it looks like a simple push up effect. The 3rd pic from Roc's set with the pink heels, which is hot on her, her ass does look like it may have been pumped. Still, I don't get drunk, I don't 'club hop' and I still wouldn't have sex with her. Nothing wrong with those that will, I'm picky.

So now Koanbred, not only do we have to support every tgirl you want us to support, but we also have to want to fuck all the tgirls you want to fuck? Sorry not happening, put up a pic of Yasmine Lee, Natalia, Nadia, Tameka, Jayla, hell and many others and ask me again
    I am not going to discuss the support issue anymore. However, within the scope of reality, I would like to be able to say, "Hey! To each his own", I can envision what they're saying!

However, I just can't! I think you guys are straight trippin'!

Amyrii is beautiful! I'd bang her in a heartbeat! I'd certainly bang her before at least, one of the girls that you named! Hey! Different strokes for different folks!

I remember ridin' in cars with other guys before as a passenger. We all were just passin' the time of day, just cruisin' around looking at the girls. We used to always have debates about what girl was prettier than another girl. It seems we always disagreed. I guess that's why we all chose different women to marry even though our circle was fairly small.

Hell, I remember one time when one of the guys thought that some girl was absolutely gorgeous! However, the rest of us all unanimously agreed that she was butt-ugly. At first, everytime we saw them together, we would just crack-up laughing. What we didn't expect, was that he would eventually marry her. After some passage of time, she appeared to be more appealing to us and she wasn't so ugly anymore.

I guess, beauty is really in the eye of the beholder! Especially if the beholder really wants to behold it!

Thumbs Up/Down
    lol at dis thread but amyrii has a manish face and i dnt like ts with manish faces point case is she a bq end of story