Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by milkman1 View Post
    Anyone remember "SULKA"???
    Oh Yea..had quite a few of vhs movies she was in...a kim kristy's production.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I normally don't care to look for picture to post on the forum for stuff like this, but I tell you, since this question was posted I've been looking for a picture of this chick. I can't remember her name, but she is light skin, looks like she's Middle Eastern, with a spider web tattoo either on her belly button or perhaps on an arm, I can't remember. She has pretty wavy hair, and I'm almost positive she is Post-Op now. I could have sworn she was on Shemale Yum but I scored through there and couldn't find her, and I know for a fact she was in the Transformation mags, but her name eludes me...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Her name was Diane. Brown skinned thick with long curly hair and huge tits, had a couple of galleries with a asian tgirl. In one she had a huge pair of prop scissors pretending to castrate herself, which she finally ended up doing by going post-op. Best of all time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestboss View Post
    Her name was Diane. Brown skinned thick with long curly hair and huge tits, had a couple of galleries with a asian tgirl. In one she had a huge pair of prop scissors pretending to castrate herself, which she finally ended up doing by going post-op. Best of all time.
    Ah thank you sir! Is she on Yum or do you just remember? Now that I've thought of her, I would like to see pics again and share here of course.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I just remember her, will never forger her name she was the one that got me hooked to this shit. Havent seen a tgirl with such a combination of face, body, and being passable in all the years since she was around.

Thumbs Up/Down
    haha, thanks so much dude I found her. Took forever to find a pic of Diane with her member out and without the photog (in the way as well) She's a beauty nonetheless and something tells me she didn't like showing her cock, as most of the sets only actually had 3-5 pics with her totally nude, and then you still have to see a mystery cock coming in like a submarine to dock at port. lol She goes all out in her post op set though. Oh and I stand corrected, she Brasilian not Middle Eastern lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Oh yes! I too remember her from YUM. She was mos def a hottie. Very passable. Used to have her as a screensaver on my desktop and no one was the wiser.

I like my women like i like my coffee....HOT & BLACK!
    Twitter: @Down4TS

A Slice Of Jazz Heaven
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjBjnL2ZrJU

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    ....she Brasilian not Middle Eastern lol
    When I photographed her back in 1999/2000 I spoke a few words of Brazilian to her (the few I know) - she answered in Spanish ...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    Wow, look at all you youngins! Im about to date myself with this one but fuck it, lisa lawrence was the first tgirl crush I had. Back in the early days of the net she was the only black tgirl you'd find online lol. She could suck a dick and always had that petite frame. Unfortunately she never did scenes with black guys. This was like in 1996. I was a wet-behind-the-ears teen with too much time on my hand. Saw an episode of a talk show with transexuals on it and I did a lycos (remember that lol...pre google days) search. Been at this shit ever since.
    lol, lycos still exists too

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    gotta say Suzanna Holmes in a Brazilian she male flick...