Hybrid View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/1
    Given: 470/2

Why Has This Forum Turned Into A Gay Bashing Forum?

I come here to enjoy the hot tgirls and to have intelligent conversations with like minded people like myself. This is one of the best forums out there, but lately it seems that there's a lot of gaybashing going on. Our sexuality is our own business and no one elses. If having sex with a Tgirl is gay, then it's gay. Who cares. I'm proud of who i am and i know most of the members here fell the same way. If someone doesn't like the forum, then leave. There's no need for childish insults and stupidity. Let's return this forum back to what it's suppose to be. Good conversations about our favorite models and Hot Sexy Pictures of our favorite models to enjoy.

Cumshooter69

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumshooter69 View Post
    I come here to enjoy the hot tgirls and to have intelligent conversations with like minded people like myself. This is one of the best forums out there, but lately it seems that there's a lot of gaybashing going on. Our sexuality is our own business and no one elses. If having sex with a Tgirl is gay, then it's gay. Who cares. I'm proud of who i am and i know most of the members here fell the same way. If someone doesn't like the forum, then leave. There's no need for childish insults and stupidity. Let's return this forum back to what it's suppose to be. Good conversations about our favorite models and Hot Sexy Pictures of our favorite models to enjoy.

Cumshooter69
    I have to disagree! I don’t think the forum has turned to gay bashing, not in the least. This forum has ardently stayed on the path for which it was intended; to admire and discuss t-girls. There have been a radical few (since it has gone public) who come to this forum with an agenda. There have been some who have come here with intention to thrown this board into chaos! If you think the skirmishes we had had last week were gay bashing, I suggest you go back and reread those posts again. We might fall off the beaten path from time to time on certain discussions, but I hardly think that most members and posters come here with gay bashing in mind.

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    I have to disagree! I don’t think the forum has turned to gay bashing, not in the least. This forum has ardently stayed on the path for which it was intended; to admire and discuss t-girls. There have been a radical few (since it has gone public) who come to this forum with an agenda. There have been some who have come here with intention to thrown this board into chaos! If you think the skirmishes we had had last week were gay bashing, I suggest you go back and reread those posts again. We might fall off the beaten path from time to time on certain discussions, but I hardly think that most members and posters come here with gay bashing in mind.
    Your right TVSurfer. I think you took what i said the wrong way. I meant that there are a choosen few who have come hear to ruin a good thing, not the majority. I wouldn't be surprised if it's only one person who once their account is deleted makes a new one to make it seem like there are more people with their views.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    I think those few are more likely, one individual returning under a different guise - but I agree, this forum isn't for the discussion of sexuality or labelling you if you like tgirls.
    I suspect one person will be getting kicked very soon.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Glad to hear that Seanchai, sorry about my rant, but i was just getting frustrated.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    I think those few are more likely, one individual returning under a different guise - but I agree, this forum isn't for the discussion of sexuality or labelling you if you like tgirls.
    I suspect one person will be getting kicked very soon.
    Good News..can da BAMA.