Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: slim goodies

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    To swipe a phrase from JJ: "What can I say!"
    But, since you're my guy in Georgia, Kiki and Hailey says: "Happy New Year!"
    Taking a quote from Tyrone Davis..I WISH IT WAS ME!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    LOL really, how are yall on a first name business. no diss, just curious

no left coast luv 4 me, missing crazy tgirl luck or not
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 2/0

Smile

i might be late but who is this kiki??? a forth coming model or what???? damn im feeling the pic above with the short do.

"The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by observing its prisoners." Dostevsky said that... after doin' a little time.

Thumbs Up/Down

KiKi

Quote Originally Posted by btglover View Post
    i might be late but who is this kiki??? a forth coming model or what???? damn im feeling the pic above with the short do.
    Whooaa..I have to agree wit you KiKi is a total package.A forth coming model?..i wish.In da mean while check out the thread..wow she's bad..on page 4...the photos are off da chain.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan View Post
    Whooaa..I have to agree wit you KiKi is a total package.A forth coming model?..i wish.In da mean while check out the thread..wow she's bad..on page 4...the photos are off da chain.
    Is this the one you're talking about, Turbo?
    She's a Detroit girl! I met her when she had yolk and eggshells in her hair! She's grown into quite a babe!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

Is this the one you're talking about, Turbo?
    She's a Detroit girl! I met her when she had yolk and eggshells in her hair! She's grown into quite a babe!
    Surfer i have this photo already..man i could be wrong cause you're shared quite a few of the baddest honies out there...but the thread i'm talking about is one that you stated that she is 5..4 in height and if i'm correct Hailey's photo was included in that post also..just don't remember the thread title.Damn..that's da price ya pay when old age start creeping.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Surfer i have this photo already..man i could be wrong cause you're shared quite a few of the baddest honies out there...but the thread i'm talking about is one that you stated that she is 5..4 in height and if i'm correct Hailey's photo was included in that post also..just don't remember the thread title.Damn..that's da price ya pay when old age start creeping.
    This one? :
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

This one? :
    YEAH,YEAH Surfer that's da one.well damn..the next time you see her..just tell her i luv her.Get her on BTG damnit.

Thumbs Up/Down
    YEAH,YEAH Surfer that's da one.well damn..the next time you see her..just tell her i luv her.Get her on BTG damnit.
    I would love to get her on BTG, but BTG doesn't have a photog in this area. As much as I would love to take pictures, I don't have the outlay for cameras, lights and all that other professional stuff and that shit is not high on my priority list! My hustle (my work) keeps me busy enough as it is! I just get the photos when and ever I can from my little HP camera. But, I will talk to her! I'll PM you to let you know what's up, okay?

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

I would love to get her on BTG, but BTG doesn't have a photog in this area. As much as I would love to take pictures, I don't have the outlay for cameras, lights and all that other professional stuff and that shit is not high on my priority list! My hustle (my work) keeps me busy enough as it is! I just get the photos when and ever I can from my little HP camera. But, I will talk to her! I'll PM you to let you know what's up, okay?
    You know i'm with ya Surfer.