Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Given: 0/0

Smile

Hey Lux, reading about your new vid "My wife has a dick" made me recall a request of mine from several months ago........ Any chance you could make a vid where you play the newly wedded Bride on Honeymoon night IN FULL VIGINAL WHITE LINGERIE WITH STOCKINGS AND GARTER BELT, and some lucky lucky dog playing the husband gets to take you - softly at first, then more and more passionate, but romantic throughout.... Ahhhh, I guess it's just the Republican in me!?

Mmmmm, I can smell the sacrilege!

Love u for loving your dick, but love your ass more lol

SHAUN xxx

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The Self-Professed "Baddest TS in the Game...!"
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    you just basically described the second video in the dvd. the dvd takes you throw the entire ts marriage from proposal to honey moon! with a few twist and turns and full of sex. im not spoiling the dvd... i will provide a preview soon! this is the LDP's BEST DVD yet
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    Hey Lux, reading about your new vid "My wife has a dick" made me recall a request of mine from several months ago........ Any chance you could make a vid where you play the newly wedded Bride on Honeymoon night IN FULL VIGINAL WHITE LINGERIE WITH STOCKINGS AND GARTER BELT, and some lucky lucky dog playing the husband gets to take you - softly at first, then more and more passionate, but romantic throughout.... Ahhhh, I guess it's just the Republican in me!?

Mmmmm, I can smell the sacrilege!

Love u for loving your dick, but love your ass more lol

SHAUN xxx

*Ts Luxury D. Love*
    www.TsLuXuryD.com
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE
    ps. I LOVE YOU...!

The Self-Professed "Baddest TS in the Game...!"
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

SEX in the ATTIC

SEX IN CRAZY PLACES TURN ME ON SOO MUCH! ITS NOTHING LIKE WALKING INTO A ROOM CATCHING A DRIPPING WET BLACK BOTTOM BOY FINGERING HIS BOI PUSSY! I GRABBED MY BALLS AND WALKED OVER TO HIM... HE WAS (to read more CLICK HERE)

WATCH PREVIEW WATCH FULL VIDEO JOIN NOW FOR $2.99

*Ts Luxury D. Love*
    www.TsLuXuryD.com
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE
    ps. I LOVE YOU...!