Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Question Trans Sistas don't date BM now?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjIRMFvBLhc&feature=related[/ame]

Say it ain't so?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Unisex View Post
    She's young and mixed up!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/1
    Given: 32/1
    one thing i've learned.
    take what a chick or tchick says about who she dates with a grain of salt.

although, brothas do fucked up shit to girls, the ones whom are decent have to work harder and have to be considered "select" to get a decent amount of play from certain chicks.

i'm pretty sure white, asian, etc. do fucked up shit too, but they don't seem to have a negative stigma attached to them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Black men just seem to have a louder bad rap vs other races. We do it to ourselves on some level with some of our culture and interactions with each other and outsiders, but having spent time growing up in a predominantly white (well jewish) elementary and high school that theyre just about as grimy as we are, maybe worse because they get away with it and girls still flock to it. Black guys tend to be more upfront and brash about their approach but most times the aim is the same.
    This girl lived a sheltered life so to speak so her newly exposer to black men is probably the worse time because shes 18-22 and thats our horndog phase. Plus she said it herself, her standard for a black guy is so outrageous vs for white guys. I notice that thats the case for alot of black women, female and ts, have this adonis picture that a black guy HAS to fit, and then he HAS to be in this school or that trade or banking some high money to even be taken seriously. Not saying its exclusive to us but its more verbose towards us.
    Unfortunately, its not going to end soon because many young ts find refugein the gay community, which isnt a terrible thing, but it shades their eyes often because the superficiality of the black lgbt community is gigantic, and so much status is placed on what you look like and which hot crew ur with, that many live a shallow, down right empty life until its too late.

Thumbs Up/Down

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex View Post
    oh shut up and take ur clothes off

Thumbs Up/Down
    If she wants to limit herself then by all means have fun. You see a lot more with a broader horizon in your view that's for sure. Of course, no one dates me ever so... I feel no sense of loss here.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    dude i'm SOOOOOO over the bullshit now. it was a time when i gave a fuck about chicks like her and now it's like, cool let them deal with your crazy ass (ala Halle Berry).

nobody really reads this shit

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    If she wants to limit herself then by all means have fun. You see a lot more with a broader horizon in your view that's for sure. Of course, no one dates me ever so... I feel no sense of loss here.
    But, the question is: How many other Trans Sistas feel like the sister in the video? Just because they aren't being vocal doesn't mean they don't harbor these feelings towards us.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Honestly, I'd apply the same point of view.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    as far as my personal life and social interactions i date black men almost exclusively.