Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
Oh fuck off and quit being a cunt. You orchastrated this whole post and ignored anything I said.

Black Tgirls is for Black transsexuals. Shemale Yum is for non-Black Transsexuals of all races. There is no classification that goes on, there have been some black TS's on SMY, but rarely and none that I'm aware of in the last year other than the one Remy mentioned, which I couldn't even remember.

I don't care about what people think about themselves or other people. I have the final say who gpes where and it's not based on skin tone.

Take the time to read what I've posted before deeming to continue to be a cunt, sir.

Wow. That was a totally classless and uncalled for childish response to a discussion topic. Id expect more from a guy like you...dissappointing to say the least. Perhaps you've not read this post in its entirety or any of my responses, none of which were negative or acussatory.

I personally refrain from saying things to or about people that I wouldn't say in person, man 2 man, in their face. Calling me a cunt is out of bounds dude. I don't care who's website this is. If you feel that bravo or brave, I welcome you to contact me via inbox and we can exchange contact information to meet face to face like real men. I'm not one of these dudes who hides behind an email or avatar. A few people on here know me in real life, I assure you, I am not that guy you want to play with like that. Period.

Your reply to mines and to the tone of this post is completely off base. Maybe you are dealing with some personal issues and chose to take a shit in this post, I don't know. Whatever the case may be, don't call me out of my name again in your life, sir. I guess rules apply to everyone BUT you...as you stated you have the final say...interesting.

Ttyl

Xoxo