Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    I actually filmed Denise Vixen who is mixed with black and she was fairly adamant about appearing on Shemale Yum. So I requested she be put on Yum instead of Black Tgirls and you know what? I feel she would have done a lot better over here on Black Tgirls, as guys didn't really start voting and commenting until her cum scene video went up and then they went crazy.
    I don't find this shocking at all. Unfortunately there are cookie cutter standards of beauty in America which we all have been brain washed with since birth. Funny thing is unless its created surgically the majority of the world does not look like that. I often here such and such is cute for a black girl or cute for a big girl or cute for her age. Until people especially women and transwomen are seen as people and not part of the collective these kinds of attitudes will continue to persist. Womens beauty and worth in general are always described in comparison to another woman.

Most people say she is cute and leave it at that.

It's always she is better than x, y and z

or

She fine as yadda yadda

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    I actually filmed Denise Vixen who is mixed with black and she was fairly adamant about appearing on Shemale Yum. So I requested she be put on Yum instead of Black Tgirls and you know what? I feel she would have done a lot better over here on Black Tgirls, as guys didn't really start voting and commenting until her cum scene video went up and then they went crazy.
    I think we've had this conversation before when I started to put you in contact with some of the girls I knew. The notion was that the 'redbones' got put on yum and everybody else ended up on btg. I guess that the powers that be probably didn't know that is a touchy subject within the black american community. To some it reinforces the stereotype that lighter is better. Some girls felt that they were 'better' than btg.

Seanchai I am not sure how to put it. I think for some its like being asked to model for blacktails magazine vs. Being asked to model for playboy. Granted, all things being equal as you stated, I guess the perception is still there that yum is like FOX and btg is like TVONE.

Doesn't mean that the folks over at grooby are wrong for doing what they do. Maybe its just an indicator of how mentally fucked up some of us (black folks) are that even though we may get the same pay and similar exposure on btg (as seanchai pointed out) as yum or franks does that the girls still have this perception that its 'less than' due to color alone.

nobody really reads this shit

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    I think we've had this conversation before when I started to put you in contact with some of the girls I knew. The notion was that the 'redbones' got put on yum and everybody else ended up on btg. I guess that the powers that be probably didn't know that is a touchy subject within the black american community. To some it reinforces the stereotype that lighter is better. Some girls felt that they were 'better' than btg.
    Actually, as has been stated, Yum has featured a variety of BTG's all colors since it's inception. I, personally thought that it was based on if a girl would do well over there. Like Emma (totally cool girl!) for instance, who isn't light skin but has the punky clothing style and 'chan' lingo.

Doesn't mean that the folks over at grooby are wrong for doing what they do. Maybe its just an indicator of how mentally fucked up some of us (black folks) are that even though we may get the same pay and similar exposure on btg (as seanchai pointed out) as yum or franks does that the girls still have this perception that its 'less than' due to color alone.
    I brought up Denise Vixen to illustrate that just being light skin doesn't mean they will do well on Yum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8

Seanchai I am not sure how to put it. I think for some its like being asked to model for blacktails magazine vs. Being asked to model for playboy. Granted, all things being equal as you stated, I guess the perception is still there that yum is like FOX and btg is like TVONE.

For SOME it MIGHT seem like that but that is there on perception and in-security issues - not ours.
    Did you read what I said? We don't put "red-bones" on Shemale Yum, we put them here ... look at the girls over 2010 that were featured on this site?
    I think sometimes people want them to be black to be featured here, when those girls either aren't black - or don't identify with being black (mixed race).

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    For SOME it MIGHT seem like that but that is there on perception and in-security issues - not ours.
    Did you read what I said? We don't put "red-bones" on Shemale Yum, we put them here ... look at the girls over 2010 that were featured on this site?
    I think sometimes people want them to be black to be featured here, when those girls either aren't black - or don't identify with being black (mixed race).
    would u put a non black tg on btg if she identified herself as black or as 'urban/hip hop'?

Since u brought up the issue of self identification

I know when it comes to business, a lot of blacks will choose to self identify as other or mixed because its deemed advantagous. Shits been going on since the days of slavery.

nobody really reads this shit

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    would u put a non black tg on btg if she identified herself as black or as 'urban/hip hop'?

Since u brought up the issue of self identification

I know when it comes to business, a lot of blacks will choose to self identify as other or mixed because its deemed advantagous. Shits been going on since the days of slavery.
    Oh fuck off and quit being a cunt. You orchastrated this whole post and ignored anything I said.

Black Tgirls is for Black transsexuals. Shemale Yum is for non-Black Transsexuals of all races. There is no classification that goes on, there have been some black TS's on SMY, but rarely and none that I'm aware of in the last year other than the one Remy mentioned, which I couldn't even remember.

I don't care about what people think about themselves or other people. I have the final say who gpes where and it's not based on skin tone.

Take the time to read what I've posted before deeming to continue to be a cunt, sir.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I don't think it's unfair or "cunt"-like to ask about the amount of Asian t-girls in the Yum model pool these days. I ask because looking over the Grooby site list, they seem to be the most similarly-situated group to which I could draw a comparison and I'm just curious to see how that's handled.

Even though I can completely understand why a business-minded person would steer black models (especially new ones) toward BTG instead of Yum, I've gotta say that it's a bit glaring to see Yum described as being for "Non-black transsexuals" since -- as stated -- it seems like being black is the main criteria for exclusion.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Bring me the one called Emma...

( I'm off this topic. <__< )

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/1
    Given: 32/1
    im sure senchai has a grasp on what his customers want to see.
    a quota doesn't mean much when it comes down to the bottom line.
    plus if you want to see black tgirls, you have an option to.
    if you want asian or anything else, you can see that too.
    there's an outlet for every type you want to see.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Lightbulb

Oh fuck off and quit being a cunt. You orchastrated this whole post and ignored anything I said.

Black Tgirls is for Black transsexuals. Shemale Yum is for non-Black Transsexuals of all races. There is no classification that goes on, there have been some black TS's on SMY, but rarely and none that I'm aware of in the last year other than the one Remy mentioned, which I couldn't even remember.

I don't care about what people think about themselves or other people. I have the final say who gpes where and it's not based on skin tone.

Take the time to read what I've posted before deeming to continue to be a cunt, sir.
    WELL WELL IM SO GLAD THIS TOPIC CAME UP I DECIDED TO START MY OWN LITTLE LIVE TV SHOW ON USTREAM AND BRING IN ALL THE HOT TOPICS FROM THE TOP TGIRL FORUMS FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN TODAY (12 NOON-UNITL) ITS BRAND NEW AND I WOULD LOVE TO HERE EVERYONE'S OPINION SEE YOU SOON ONLY ON www.sashastrokes.com
    OR CLICK HERE AND SIGN UP FREE!!
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sasha-strokes-televison

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813