Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    stefon

Now im gnna get upset real shit fam how the fuck can u come and try diss me are you nutz or summink fam or some dumb confuzed bitch that likes tgirls. I like tgirls yer fuck and wat fam i cant even get angry tho coz real shit dis is the net and u fink alot of stupid weird ppl wiv no life that start shit 4 nuffink. U probly aint even a woman. Ur probly some 40 year old man. Dats styll in the closet. But ur lucky i cant see you. And ur out of ma reach coz i would of already punched off ur face about callin me a fool u muss fink im american????. Nar mate i aint im english.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

stefon

lol

Srry for interuptin the forum just had to let that be Known

Err im 5ft8 short yer i kno dont mind someone taller than me tho

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Given: 0/0
    dosnt matter too me, but i do find tall girls with high heels to be more exotic

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by stefon View Post
    Now im gnna get upset real shit fam how the fuck can u come and try diss me are you nutz or summink fam or some dumb confuzed bitch that likes tgirls. I like tgirls yer fuck and wat fam i cant even get angry tho coz real shit dis is the net and u fink alot of stupid weird ppl wiv no life that start shit 4 nuffink. U probly aint even a woman. Ur probly some 40 year old man. Dats styll in the closet. But ur lucky i cant see you. And ur out of ma reach coz i would of already punched off ur face about callin me a fool u muss fink im american????. Nar mate i aint im english.
    Actually I'm a 20 year old, passable transsexual woman, but I think you're too dumb to pick up on that

And for the love of God, please go back to school and learn to spell. lol.

*edit* You're ENGLISH? Wow then your English should be even better. Thank God I live in America.

stefon

But if ur 5ft 11 and ur wearin 5 inch heel fuckin hell man. 6ft4 thats tall still

Thumbs Up/Down
    I tend to avoid tall heels for that very reason. lol. And while i'm open to dating short men, I don't like towering over them. lol.

Though I've considered becoming a dominatrix so when that happens maybe I'll invest in some tall heels. MAUUAUAAHHAAHA.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWilkins View Post
    I tend to avoid tall heels for that very reason. lol. And while i'm open to dating short men, I don't like towering over them. lol.

Though I've considered becoming a dominatrix so when that happens maybe I'll invest in some tall heels. MAUUAUAAHHAAHA.
    dominatrix
    sounds sexy

Thumbs Up/Down
    I enjoy making men hurt. That turns me on.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 9/1
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWilkins View Post
    I enjoy making men hurt. That turns me on.
    sounds hot.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 9/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TslovelyLuxury View Post
    im 5'11 and i LOVE I mean I LOOOVVVE to wear heels..... 4inches, 5inches..... 6-7 inches if im going out and trying to shut the WHOLE CLUB DOWN!! lol. HOw do you feel about that? Do you like your trans woman to stand over you or are you one of those scary men who dont like looking mini to the world?? lol (nothing personal just asking a question.... putting a little luxury on the forum)
    Im 5'9'' and I love a tall girl... part of the whole ambiance.