Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    No conversation I engage in is pointless.

I've learned quite a few things about an individuals persona when doing so.

I was taught to own up to what I say and be man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

Despite public opinion I'm not a power bottom. I'm a alpha male. A hunter. I resides at the top of the food chain. I'm a provider and a defender of those I care for.

To dismiss all of my efforts and accomplishments on the soul basis that I may get kinky with a TS woman every now and then sounds remedial at best. Bottoming is not the same as taking offensive comments lying down.

People who take a simple bedroom act as a weakness on the street tend to be sadly mistaken since most don't know what goes on in the next mans sex life.

I don't fold when addressed on the subject so I don't expect people to break when I speak to them.

A wise man never argues with fools so if I'm having a harmless discussion with you. Learn to take it as a compliment.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I'll reiterate

I'm talking about men who have a fixation with bottoming. As in, that is their primary way of having sex and recieving sexual pleasure. And trust me when I say that I wouldn't feel the way I feel have i not been kinky and done a lot of experimenting up to this point.

I personally feel that a man bending over and asking me to penetrate him is a sign of weakness. That's just how i feel when it has to do with me. I'm experienced sexually enough to know very strongly that's how I feel.

oneone: Perhaps I am. I will not argue that I have sexual boundaries. That's all true. BUt I don't want a tranny chaser, I want a guy who's trans attracted who can view women and transsexuals as equal. Meaning, I dont want a guy who goes to women expecting one thing and comes to transsexuals expecting another. And i can hear you guys disagreeing already but these guys DO exist and I've gone out with them. There are men who not define sexual taste by the availability of parts.

That's a typical black man's way of thinking. "oh these black women dont want to give it to me, so i'll go somewhere else". Aye.

Honestly, i've spoken to a lot of women about their sexuality and Id say on average black transsexuals are far far far more open sexually than white transsxuals. In my experience, white transsexual tend to be more conservative and possibly strongly consider undergoing SRS. Where as black transsexuals, more often, are non op and are comfortable with their penis. Maybe I'm wrong, but I somehow believe you're probably going to find a "kinky" TS woman in the black community sooner than in the white community. But good luck with that hypothosis. I dont believe in competing in racewars. lol.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymatthews View Post
    I'll reiterate

I'm talking about men who have a fixation with bottoming. As in, that is their primary way of having sex and recieving sexual pleasure. And trust me when I say that I wouldn't feel the way I feel have i not been kinky and done a lot of experimenting up to this point.

I personally feel that a man bending over and asking me to penetrate him is a sign of weakness. That's just how i feel when it has to do with me. I'm experienced sexually enough to know very strongly that's how I feel.

oneone: Perhaps I am. I will not argue that I have sexual boundaries. That's all true. BUt I don't want a tranny chaser, I want a guy who's trans attracted who can view women and transsexuals as equal. Meaning, I dont want a guy who goes to women expecting one thing and comes to transsexuals expecting another. And i can hear you guys disagreeing already but these guys DO exist and I've gone out with them. There are men who not define sexual taste by the availability of parts.

That's a typical black man's way of thinking. "oh these black women dont want to give it to me, so i'll go somewhere else". Aye.

Honestly, i've spoken to a lot of women about their sexuality and Id say on average black transsexuals are far far far more open sexually than white transsxuals. In my experience, white transsexual tend to be more conservative and possibly strongly consider undergoing SRS. Where as black transsexuals, more often, are non op and are comfortable with their penis. Maybe I'm wrong, but I somehow believe you're probably going to find a "kinky" TS woman in the black community sooner than in the white community. But good luck with that hypothosis. I dont believe in competing in racewars. lol.
    There is nothing wrong with your sexual preference, being purely a bottom. However, your broader view leads me to believe you are in denial about the true nature of a man's attraction to a transsexual.

You, as you have said in this thread, are doing "everything you can" to be a (genetic) woman. Since genetic women don't have cocks, they obviously don't fuck men or get their cocks sucked. So you, in trying to be as close to a genetic woman as possible, mimic their sexual role. You don't take pleasure in getting your cocked sucked, fucking dudes, or having you dick be a sexual object. This is fine, as it is your sexual preference.

You project this view onto others, and place the "gay" label on trans interested men that like the penis of the transsexual woman. You think, and have said in this thread, that trans interested men who are interested in the penis of a transsexual are not "real men."

What is unfortunate is that you have not yet detected the 500 pound gorilla in the room. The reason trans interested men are trans interested in the first place is because trans women HAVE COCKS. Of course the overall femininity, face, body etc, is a key factor in the attraction.

But let me let you in on a little secret. Yes a man you are with will like you for your general feminine features. But if that was all he wanted, he would be with a genetic female because not only do they have those feminine traits, they have them to a higher degree.A dude might like your face and body, but he could easily take a five minute walk and see several genetic female that exceed your feminine features. He's with you because you having something they don't: a penis.

So to be "disgusted" as you say by trans interested men that like penis is, ironically, to be disgusted by trans interested men because trans seeking men are, by definition, penis interested (clearly i'm talking about ts that have not had sex change surgery).

So you have an inherent disgust for the people you are most likely to have sexual relationships with . Of course the ideal for you would be a straight man that is not into transsexuals, but is so taken by your female features that he makes an exception for you. A guy that likes women and not penis, but is so taken by you that he can ignore your penis. But, again, such a man could easily find a female who exceeds your feminine features.

You are in denial about the state of your sexuality. Again, that is fine. But what is unfortunate is that you have to insult others out of your own denial and insecurity. What is even more unfortunate is that the people you insult are your likely sexual suitors. Haha that's pretty funny actually.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by lament View Post
    There is nothing wrong with your sexual preference, being purely a bottom. However, your broader view leads me to believe you are in denial about the true nature of a man's attraction to a transsexual.

You, as you have said in this thread, are doing "everything you can" to be a (genetic) woman. Since genetic women don't have cocks, they obviously don't fuck men or get their cocks sucked. So you, in trying to be as close to a genetic woman as possible, mimic their sexual role. You don't take pleasure in getting your cocked sucked, fucking dudes, or having you dick be a sexual object. This is fine, as it is your sexual preference.

You project this view onto others, and place the "gay" label on trans interested men that like the penis of the transsexual woman. You think, and have said in this thread, that trans interested men who are interested in the penis of a transsexual are not "real men."

What is unfortunate is that you have not yet detected the 500 pound gorilla in the room. The reason trans interested men are trans interested in the first place is because trans women HAVE COCKS. Of course the overall femininity, face, body etc, is a key factor in the attraction.

But let me let you in on a little secret. Yes a man you are with will like you for your general feminine features. But if that was all he wanted, he would be with a genetic female because not only do they have those feminine traits, they have them to a higher degree.A dude might like your face and body, but he could easily take a five minute walk and see several genetic female that exceed your feminine features. He's with you because you having something they don't: a penis.

So to be "disgusted" as you say by trans interested men that like penis is, ironically, to be disgusted by trans interested men because trans seeking men are, by definition, penis interested (clearly i'm talking about ts that have not had sex change surgery).

So you have an inherent disgust for the people you are most likely to have sexual relationships with . Of course the ideal for you would be a straight man that is not into transsexuals, but is so taken by your female features that he makes an exception for you. A guy that likes women and not penis, but is so taken by you that he can ignore your penis. But, again, such a man could easily find a female who exceeds your feminine features.

You are in denial about the state of your sexuality. Again, that is fine. But what is unfortunate is that you have to insult others out of your own denial and insecurity. What is even more unfortunate is that the people you insult are your likely sexual suitors. Haha that's pretty funny actually.
    Fucking stupid as shit.

Ya'll I'm done. I feel the way I feel, that it.

I have a lot of experience with men and I realize that men are interested in trans women becaue they have penies (which isn't always the case, but I'll let you believe it is) but not all men want to get fucked and suck cock.

I am not delusional in beliving that because it' a fact of life, not an opinion or concept.

I am not naive and stupid and im really sick of being accused as such. I like men who are total tops nd I find men who are total bottoms unappealing. What's so hard to understand about that. tttttttt

I never once said i wanted a man who ignores my penis. I just dont want a cock obsessed guy. And there is huge difference and its really sad you dont see the difference between a transattracted man and a cock hungry total bottom who still wants to consider himself straight.

No more debate on this subject, you will not win.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Hmm.............

Thumbs Up/Down
    Fucking stupid as shit.

Ya'll I'm done. I feel the way I feel, that it.

I have a lot of experience with men and I realize that men are interested in trans women becaue they have penies (which isn't always the case, but I'll let you believe it is) but not all men want to get fucked and suck cock.

I am not delusional in beliving that because it' a fact of life, not an opinion or concept.

I am not naive and stupid and im really sick of being accused as such. I like men who are total tops nd I find men who are total bottoms unappealing. What's so hard to understand about that. tttttttt

I never once said i wanted a man who ignores my penis. I just dont want a cock obsessed guy. And there is huge difference and its really sad you dont see the difference between a transattracted man and a cock hungry total bottom who still wants to consider himself straight.

No more debate on this subject, you will not win.
    Again, there is nothing wrong with your sexual preference of being purely a bottom and finding men who get fucked and suck cock as unattractive. But it is unfair for you to say, like you did in an earlier post, that men who do those things "should go find a man," because they themselves are not "real men."

It is just ironic that a transsexual of all people is so sexually judgmental, putting people into a little box like that by defining them based on their sexual actions. It is ironic because you are progressive and broad-minded enough to think that you are a real woman despite your genetics, and yet so conservative and narrow minded that you say transinterested men are real men if and only if they don't like the transsexual's penis.

The issue with your thinking is not your sexual preference of not wanting men who like penis. The issue is that you are judgmental and narrow minded enough to place men who do in a box that you label "not real man." There is nothing wrong with you thinking that way, it is your opinion. . It is just ironic that such a parochial view is coming from you, a person who's sexual identity is so often subject to unfair judgement.

If someone holds your opinion, and by the same token has the equally narrow minded view that transsexuals are men dressed as women and that men who have sex with them are gay, I am perfectly okay with their thinking because it is at least consistent. You thinking is inconsistent. The double standard you have, judging transsexuals liberally and the men that have sex with them conservatively. That's all I'm saying. Now can you quit this yapping and come fuck my brains out already, sheesh

Thumbs Up/Down
    Here' where we iffer

I someoen says Im a man in womens clothing, i laugh at them because i know that's not true.

You should learn to do the same.

Just because I'm transsexual doesn't mean I have to be open minded about my sexuality.

If all a man wants is cock, he needs to go to a man. Period.

I cant see what's so confusing about that.

You dont think that men would sooner fuck a guy in the as than a transsexual?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Here' where we iffer

I someoen says Im a man in womens clothing, i laugh at them because i know that's not true.

You should learn to do the same.

Just because I'm transsexual doesn't mean I have to be open minded about my sexuality.

If all a man wants is cock, he needs to go to a man. Period.

I cant see what's so confusing about that.

You dont think that men would sooner fuck a guy in the as than a transsexual?
    Absolutely, but none of them have any part in the equation when it's comes to a straight man who's into tgirls and what he does with them sexually. But since you like making things a democracy when it's convenient, I'm quite sure the % of TS who do fuck straight men is closer than you'd care to admit. So I guess this rules out both statistics.

I'm sort of curious about something though. At what point or to what degree do you diagnose a guy as being "cock obsessed?"

Not trying to be nosy, I just really want to get some insight from tgirls who think as you do.

If you're completely naked, there really aren't to many ways to avoid a guy having some contact with your nether regions while being intimate, so how comfortable does a straight man have to be when having sex with a pre-opt ts as far as being exposed to a tgirls dick goes, before he's ruled out as a man lover in disguise to you?

I mean if a guy is totally grossed out to the point where he can no longer preform because a tgirls dick keeps touching his leg, stomach, etc. does that make him a keeper?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Kitty, not to jump on the bandwagon, but this is exactly where I was trying to go with you during our debate but I chose to digress because I didn't want to start any hard feelings between us. But I totally agree with Indy and Lament. They are definitely more articulate than I am on getting their points across on this subject matter.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Absolutely, but none of them have any part in the equation when it's comes to a straight man who's into tgirls and what he does with them sexually. But since you like making things a democracy when it's convenient, I'm quite sure the % of TS who do fuck straight men is closer than you'd care to admit. So I guess this rules out both statistics.

I'm sort of curious about something though. At what point or to what degree do you diagnose a guy as being "cock obsessed?"

Not trying to be nosy, I just really want to get some insight from tgirls who think as you do.

If you're completely naked, there really aren't to many ways to avoid a guy having some contact with your nether regions while being intimate, so how comfortable does a straight man have to be when having sex with a pre-opt ts as far as being exposed to a tgirls dick goes, before he's ruled out as a man lover in disguise to you?

I mean if a guy is totally grossed out to the point where he can no longer preform because a tgirls dick keeps touching his leg, stomach, etc. does that make him a keeper?
    You brought up a good point, where she draws the line of what is "cock hungry." What she jumped on that ude earlier for saying was excessive imo. He said she had a pretty penis and she throws him in the cock hungry box. If a guy is cock hungry for thinking a ts has a nice penis, 99% of dudes that are into ts are cock hungry. The other 1 % is probably new to ts and will soon get used to/like the cock. I myself was in that 1%, not in the majority.

But if by cock hungry she means a guy that cares about NOTHING but cock, and would take an ugly dude in dress look with a big dick over very hot chick with small, yeah, that is cock hungry and would probably enjoy dudes more than ts if he got over the gay phobia.

But I don't think there are many ts interested dudes that are like that.