Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    well i see this is a tough topic for both parties short and simple

I NEVER WANTED TO BE A BIOLOGICAL WOMAN I enjoy my private parts and dont care how anyone takes...how i feel on this topic we will never be biological woman no matter how much make up or surgeries we have and men who love transgender woman will never be heterosexual men period we all lose in the end cause long as u have a turn with a woman with a penis between her legs u still remain on the bi or gay side which ever u perfer that makes u happy but to society u are consider gay if they find out..no one goes to there friends and say im not gay im bi lol...so hey we all lose im ok with being born a male and being able to afford to change my image while still bangin backs out kodos to me but i refuse to ignore the topic of us never being bio girls! But men seem to wonder from the topic of them wondering if there consider gay or not. we will never be full pledge bio woman and men not will never be fully str8t there is no excuse nothing u can say to change that.. It is what is now who wants to see my boobies lol

I damn shole do!!!!! lol!!!! What up Sasha "sexymuthafuckin" Strokes!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I damn shole do!!!!! lol!!!! What up Sasha "sexymuthafuckin" Strokes!!
    chillen on boo u know u on my grown woman shit lol yall better stop arguing we need to be on good terms not against more /love more love lol but yea i n the morning imma take away what u dont need to see "bruises" with a cute oufit and imma get back to ya lool kay..now er body kiss and make up yes alot of tongue!!

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813

Thumbs Up/Down
    chillen on boo u know u on my grown woman shit lol yall better stop arguing we need to be on good terms not against more /love more love lol but yea i n the morning imma take away what u dont need to see "bruises" with a cute oufit and imma get back to ya lool kay..now er body kiss and make up yes alot of tongue!!

Peace only because you said so Sasha. I'll do anything for you and you know that. But let me just say, I ain't kissin nobody on this site here unless it's you!! HELL YEAH LOTS AND LOTS OF TONGUE IN AND OUT OF ALL YOUR HOLES. LOL!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Peace only because you said so Sasha. I'll do anything for you and you know that. But let me just say, I ain't kissin nobody on this site here unless it's you!! HELL YEAH LOTS AND LOTS OF TONGUE IN AND OUT OF ALL YOUR HOLES. LOL!!!!!!!!
    well u know u gotta lick it before u stick it lmao so u on the right track lol just make sure ur a good kisser cause i dont want a whole lot of spit around my face if i cant grip them lips with my big ass soup coolers imma take sum picks today lol so yall an have something to beat that horse to lol

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813

Thumbs Up/Down
    well u know u gotta lick it before u stick it lmao so u on the right track lol just make sure ur a good kisser cause i dont want a whole lot of spit around my face if i cant grip them lips with my big ass soup coolers imma take sum picks today lol so yall an have something to beat that horse to lol
    I hate sloppy kisses too.....and if I'm beatin a horse then what the fuck is yours called????