Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    onone
    Humans can do things that make them deserving of getting their ass kicked. I don't have the back story of this so I don't look at the ass kicking of this particular tranny as right or wrong. People talk about karma, perhaps it was karma being executed in that McDonalds. There could be someone viewing that video clapping their hands yelling "I knew you were gonna get yours some day for that foul shit you did to me."

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by onone View Post
    Humans can do things that make them deserving of getting their ass kicked. I don't have the back story of this so I don't look at the ass kicking of this particular tranny as right or wrong. People talk about karma, perhaps it was karma being executed in that McDonalds. There could be someone viewing that video clapping their hands yelling "I knew you were gonna get yours some day for that foul shit you did to me."
    Oh you are on a roll today.
    That's how things get resolved in your life - by videoing someone getting beaten and putting it on the internet while employees of the establishment you are in, look on?

You're a class act onone. A very low class, act.

"The police report reveals the victim told police she did not know her attackers.

It also says when police caught up with the suspects, they admitted to getting in a fight with a woman over using the bathroom.

Police say a customer tried to break up the fight and that she was also hit in the face, but refused medical treatment.
    "

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/1
    Given: 470/2
    I think this is just disgusting. No one deserves this kind of treatment. If there was a problem over the bathroom they should have discussed it like adults, not beat her into a seizure. It just shows the lack of class & humanity some people have. But i think the biggest scumbags were the employees just standing there laughing instead of stopping it. Someone should stomp those asshole to the ground til they are convulsing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by onone View Post
    humans can do things that make them deserving of getting their ass kicked. I don't have the back story of this so i don't look at the ass kicking of this particular tranny as right or wrong. People talk about karma, perhaps it was karma being executed in that mcdonalds. There could be someone viewing that video clapping their hands yelling "i knew you were gonna get yours some day for that foul shit you did to me."
    Oh you FANCY huh?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Given: 0/0
    I know alot off yall dudes just, look at tgirls as sex object s but im mean can we hold judgement. Not to say anyone deserves to get jumped but who knows what started it. Maybe the tgirl was talking reckless if so u get what you talk. Now if the girls where picking on her cuz of her gender then they should be prosecuted. As far as the workers well in most jobs u not suppose to get involed, so I can't fault them for that. Egging it on is another story tho

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLaker View Post
    Egging it on is another story tho
    And video'ing it, laughing and posting it on the internet quite another.
    Show's what an idiot this guy is though, he's just given evidence out to get himself fired.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    I think due to the senseless nature of the attack these girls being charged for assualt as a hate crime would be the ideal outcome but like Remy suggested it is hard to tell what may have instigated the attack in the first place.

It appears near the start of the video one of the assailants seem to suggest something about money. It is hard to tell from the audio quality but it sounded like she was accusing the assualted girl of stealing her money or the victim was accusing the assailant of stealing her money. Although the magnitude of the two girls' responses are not justified this may be what provoked the attack in the first place. Also it is worth noting that further on in the video it sounds like the McDonalds worker filming everything refers to one of the two black females by name which, if anything may implicate some of the employees if the attack turns out to be a hate based crime.

Personally though, irrespective of the victims gender the two black females actions are inexcusible. The attack on the surface appears to be unprovoked and extremely one sided. Even if the victim had fought off the two girls the video gives the feeling that the rest of the employees would have turned on her anyway.

On further reading the following article reports that the two attackers where 18 and 14 so at least one will hopefully be tryed as an adult and it appears that the victim named as Chrissy Lee Polis in the article is pressing her lawyers along with Equality Maryland to push for the crime to be investigated as a hate crime.

link: http://lezgetreal.com/2011/04/police...nalds-assault/

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Angry

That was pretty sad to watch.
    Spineless employees:::and 2 girls that were acting as thugs not ladies. What's the point of repeatedly coming back to kick a person after they are already down?
    It seams that young Black Kids are quite often standing by as other folks get assaulted. Young and old. Why is that? Isn't responsibility being taught to the youth any longer.
    I don't get it!

I signed the petition.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    It is, what's your point? That because the TG who was beaten up wasn't black that it was ok?
    Seanchai, this sad story just goes to support that post I started a month ago about this same thing, and you agreed with me. I think the story I posted about was the transgirl who got murdered in Baltimore. TV Surfer and I kinda had a huge fallout about this topic. But this definitely ties in with my post about a month ago. Blacks should really get it together. This is the kind of stuff that has other races shaking their heads. Then we wonder why we can't get jobs, we wonder why they move out when we move in. We wonder why other races come to this country and quickly ascend higher than we have and we've been here longer than any other race. Too bad a few have to spoil it for the majority. Like I said a month ago....I'm black and proud to be black, so I'm in no way throwing my people under the bus. But ignorance is damn ignorance and being that we are already at the bottom of the totum pole in the eyes of others, we should really try to disprove the masses that consider us to be the scum of the earth. Let's prove that they are wrong. Let's have some class and decency about ourselves. It's almost like these girls' Mothers never taught them anything. Class is something that's taught, not bought. It's sickening!!! Once again, I have to attempt to explain the ways of my people. Once again I have to lower my head in shame because of the ignorance and lack of intelligence that oscillates amongst my people seemingly everyday. Will I ever see change in my lifetime? For the sake of my children, grandchildren, neices and nephews....I surely pray that I do.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Let's all just accept that the black community will always remain ignorant. All we can do is seperate ourselves from that and reinforce positive images of african americans. When I saw this video, all i could think is that this is exactally what people want us to be: loud violent uncivilized monkeys. I'm done trying convince african americans of their own ignorance, let's just not play into it.

Anyways, I think it's pretty obvious from the video that the tgirl did NOT start it. She's not even fighting back guys...come on.