Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymatthews View Post
    Let's all just accept that the black community will always remain ignorant. All we can do is seperate ourselves from that and reinforce positive images of african americans. When I saw this video, all i could think is that this is exactally what people want us to be: loud violent uncivilized monkeys. I'm done trying convince african americans of their own ignorance, let's just not play into it.

Anyways, I think it's pretty obvious from the video that the tgirl did NOT start it. She's not even fighting back guys...come on.
    Kitty, I sure hope not. For the sake of the future of my people, I sure hope not.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    i'd like to think the opposite, but I think some people will never let go of that mentality. AMll we can do is separate ourselves from it.

onone
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnlZnjHraTg[/ame]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    its a shame, the way we treat each other

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWt8zf8JJOA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Wow.
    so it doesn't evne have to do with her being trans.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 61/0
    Given: 33/2
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymatthews View Post
    Wow.
    so it doesn't evne have to do with her being trans.
    Yea go figure....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by onone View Post
    Humans can do things that make them deserving of getting their ass kicked. I don't have the back story of this so I don't look at the ass kicking of this particular tranny as right or wrong. People talk about karma, perhaps it was karma being executed in that McDonalds. There could be someone viewing that video clapping their hands yelling "I knew you were gonna get yours some day for that foul shit you did to me."
    It's not what you do it's how you do it. And beating someones ass in a Mcdonalds while being recorded is dumb as shit no matter how you slice it.

Well it's obvious that you're a checker's man while the world around you plays chess.

So perhaps your premature conclusion or lack there of to this matter doesn't see the true ending as most do.

As far as "Karma" goes, I see Ronald McDonald paying a hansom little settlement to this victim out of court. Since things could've been handled much better by it's manager and employees. Followed by her clapping as those two retards who repeatedly attacked her get 3-5 minimum for the assault, battery and a whole list of other charges shown on film.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by bujrocks View Post
    Well let's see Ms. Remy,

The transgendered woman was probably minding her own business and was probably recognized as not being a woman by the two girls. I believe that the article stated that she was trying to use the restroom. So the typical rude, ignorant and mean spirited black chicks probably started to run their mouths, talking shit and doing what they do best, flapping their disrespectful mouths. And as you know, mean spirited evil ass black females just don't know how to act so they attacked. It's pretty cut and dry.

So let's see, the video is clear enough evidence so if they are not charged with a hate crime, then the next best thing I suppose would be Aggravated Assault. Because it's one thing to punch somebody in the face but clearly those silly ass girl don't know that when you use your feet and kick somebody in the head, oh now that's assualt with a deadly weapon. See I wear size 15 shoes so if I kicked somebody in the head or stomped somebody out with my full force, i'd probably kill them. So if the procesutor is good in this case hopefully these ignorant ass girls will go to prison for a long time. Also they beat this young lady until she went into a seizure, a fucking seizure!!! The 18 year old, throw her black ass in prison for 20 years! I know one is 14 but I have no sympathy at all, this is the lesson that she needs to learn. Youth is not an excuse for physically beating somebody until they go into a fucking seizure, that's called hate. So fuck probation, fuck a plea deal, lock their worthless asses up immediately. So hopefully some years in kiddy jail or maybe adult jail will do that and then they'll also have to go through life as convicted felons. And as we all know, Convicted Felon = YOUR LIFE IS SCREWED PERMANENTLY!!!

So I think that pretty much sums up what happened. I hope they lock these ignorant niggas in jail and thrown away the key. And this is coming from a BLACK man. But see as us real black folks (definition: hard working, responsible, educated, respectful, kind hearted, accountable and basically the opposite of a Nigga!) know, you have BLACK people and then you have Niggas and these girls are nothing but gutter Niggas, and I have absolutely no love for gutter NIGGAS, they can all cease to exist for all I care! But that's an entirely separate discussion so we won't go there.

So I hope justice is served and i hope the young transgender lady is alright, nobody deserves to be treated like that. And you know what's even more disturbing is that the low life, $4.50 an hour wage making, McDonalds fry cooks stood idle and watched the whole thing unfold and laughed about it...And the only person with balls big enough to step in was a little elderly woman!!! Ain't that about a bitch...Every McD's staff member who was working that shift and didn't try to intervene should be fired immediately, fuck it they should be charged with a crime as well, because if you're that cold that you can't help a person in need who is 10 feet away from you then you're almost as guilty as the people who were beating her. And I hope McDonalds Corporation get sued out of it's fucking ass by the transgendered woman since their brain dead staff didn't try to break this fight up.

Fucking world we live in. Oh and Remy my frustration is with this situation and was not intended to be a disrepectful reply to your posted comment, so please don't take it that way.
    No disrespect taken, as I stated, from the video it was hard to tell what happened before the fight broke out. Anyone can assume anything, but that doesn't make it the truth, the internet is full of rubbish . Hopefully, the employee filming, manager, and two ladies get charged/fired. I know a lot work environments expressly forbid laying hands on anyone, but sometimes you have to say "fuck the rules and do what's right".

----------------
    Now playing: The Dresden Dolls - Girl Anachronism
    via FoxyTunes

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    its a shame, the way we treat each other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWt8z...layer_embedded
    Interesting, so I guess the hate crime wont fly, but hopefully other charges will stick.

----------------
    Now playing: The Dresden Dolls - Missed Me
    via FoxyTunes

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    "... in my noooowwwssss"