Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    onone
    I love threads like this where people make ASSumptions. It really reveals their entire mentality so that their character flaws are fully exposed.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by onone View Post
    I love threads like this where people make ASSumptions. It really reveals their entire mentality so that their character flaws are fully exposed.

The only person who has made an ARSE of himself in this thread, again - is yourself. You might want to take a long hard look at those character traits to see if they actually are flaws or just a poor mentality.

onone
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    The only person who has made an ARSE of himself in this thread, again - is yourself. You might want to take a long hard look at those character traits to see if they actually are flaws or just a poor mentality.
    Your original post wanted that ass whooping charged as a hate crime, you ASSumed the tranny got beat down for being a tranny. Good thing the tranny released a video revealing that he got his ass beat for something that wouldn't qualify as a hate crime. Guys like you just hate women that's all. You only posted this video because of that fact combined with it being a tranny getting beat down. You wouldn't have posted a video of two trannies beating down another tranny in McDonald's.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Your original post wanted that ass whooping charged as a hate crime, you ASSumed the tranny got beat down for being a tranny. Good thing the tranny released a video revealing that he got his ass beat for something that wouldn't qualify as a hate crime. Guys like you just hate women that's all. You only posted this video because of that fact combined with it being a tranny getting beat down. You wouldn't have posted a video of two trannies beating down another tranny in McDonald's.
    Huh?
    Where do you pull this shit from? Guys like me hate women? How do you assume that?

If it had been a newstory about a tranny beating a tranny I would have absolutely put it up. Yes, I (along with most people) did assume it was a hate crime (it could still be) and asked people to sign a petition. YOU on the other hand whined that she wasn't black so shouldn't be on this forum ... and then came up with some karma-shit.

You've shown yourself to be a bigot multiple times recently ... and now you are on a transgender forum, calling a transgender a "he" ;
    "the tranny released a video revealing that he got his ass beat"

Why are you even on this board?

onone
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    If it had been a newstory about a tranny beating a tranny I would have absolutely put it up.
    That's a lie. The only current news related threads I recall seeing on here involve something fallen angles related where a tranny is murdered and in a couple instances murdered someone. A tranny gets the shit beat out of him in a McDonald's and not only does it get posted, but the woman hating idiot who posts the thread takes steps towards it being prosecuted as a hate crime. Fuck outta here wit that bullshit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EjBDlkniA8[/ame]

Thumbs Up/Down
    That's a lie. The only current news related threads I recall seeing on here involve something fallen angles related where a tranny is murdered and in a couple instances murdered someone. A tranny gets the shit beat out of him in a McDonald's and not only does it get posted, but the woman hating idiot who posts the thread takes steps towards it being prosecuted as a hate crime. Fuck outta here wit that bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EjBDlkniA8
    Urgh, how to take the absolutely stupidest assumptions. Because I posted something about a transsexual getting beaten, or murdered - you take it that I "hate women". Whose the idiot?

Seriously, why are you on this board? Why did you post that video? Is that you? Who would put any bearing into what this person has to say?

YOU get the fuck outta here! Not only are you an idiot, you have not right to be here, you obviously have some serious issues or are a professional troll.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I wonder if either of these individuals have heard of swyer syndrome... Life is rarely "black and white"

Sounds like a trans girl took her lover and the only thing her simple mind could do was post a youtube video, too bad that doesn't require a college education. It's no surprise that his inspiration is a baby killing self described "hoe", both of you need a lesson in history. Who in the world would go to this "hoodrat" for a SRS? lol hilarious bullshit. She even references Hinduism and that only therapy can help with that though she feels she was white in another life. lol oh wee you sure can pick them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    I was actually following her until towards the end of the video when she started talking about "trannies came up to me and asked me to cut their dick off and I tell them nawl, I don't get into that." LMAO!!!! What the fuck is she talking about!!! If she hates trannies so much, why would any transsexual come to her and ask her for anything? LOL!!!! She feels that she was a white woman in another life? What the hell? I think this girl is mad because the transsexuals on the stroll get more tricks than she does. She is totally speaking out of malice. DISREGARD!!! But I must agree with her though on the biological concept of the definition of a wombmyn (tehehe). She did say that a woman is born with a vagina. She should have added that a biolgical woman is also born with fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix and eggs. A biolgical man is never born with these attributes. So I must agree with her and her biological assessment of a woman. But.........hence the term biological woman. This is why we make the distinction. We say transwoman and we say biowoman...at least I do. Mentally, socially, mannerism-wise...yes, a man can definitely be a woman. Biologically, no. Even after a sexual reassignment surgery, a man still cant be a woman. When that day comes when a surgeon can drop a set of functional female reproductive organs and some eggs that may have been held in cryostasis until ready to be used, then I may change my feelings about this.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I was actually following her until towards the end of the video when she started talking about "trannies came up to me and asked me to cut their dick off and I tell them nawl, I don't get into that." LMAO!!!! What the fuck is she talking about!!! If she hates trannies so much, why would any transsexual come to her and ask her for anything? LOL!!!! She feels that she was a white woman in another life? What the hell? I think this girl is mad because the transsexuals on the stroll get more tricks than she does. She is totally speaking out of malice. DISREGARD!!! But I must agree with her though on the biological concept of the definition of a wombmyn (tehehe). She did say that a woman is born with a vagina. She should have added that a biolgical woman is also born with fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix and eggs. A biolgical man is never born with these attributes. So I must agree with her and her biological assessment of a woman. But.........hence the term biological woman. This is why we make the distinction. We say transwoman and we say biowoman...at least I do. Mentally, socially, mannerism-wise...yes, a man can definitely be a woman. Biologically, no. Even after a sexual reassignment surgery, a man still cant be a woman. When that day comes when a surgeon can drop a set of functional female reproductive organs and some eggs that may have been held in cryostasis until ready to be used, then I may change my feelings about this.
    Im hoping stem cell research will one day be able to remedy this very issue.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    there is one word that came to mind while I watched the vid...

Ignant