Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    oneone is the worst type of tranny chasing fag.

Tranny obsessed but not respectful enough to respct a girl's transition and call her by her proper pronouns. Please leave us alone and go fuck with men. PLEASE

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thepiedpiper View Post
    there is one word that came to mind while I watched the vid...

Ignant
    I thought she made some good points, honestly.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymatthews View Post
    Let's all just accept that the black community will always remain ignorant. All we can do is seperate ourselves from that and reinforce positive images of african americans. When I saw this video, all i could think is that this is exactally what people want us to be: loud violent uncivilized monkeys. I'm done trying convince african americans of their own ignorance, let's just not play into it.

Anyways, I think it's pretty obvious from the video that the tgirl did NOT start it. She's not even fighting back guys...come on.

Naw I'll pass...your reserved bitterness to blacks is just that.
    "YOURS"
    As if you needed this video as and excuse LOL!

Speaking of convincing African Americans of their own ignorance.

I unique phrase comes to mind....

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."

William Shakespeare~

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by onone View Post
    Your original post wanted that ass whooping charged as a hate crime, you ASSumed the tranny got beat down for being a tranny. Good thing the tranny released a video revealing that he got his ass beat for something that wouldn't qualify as a hate crime. Guys like you just hate women that's all. You only posted this video because of that fact combined with it being a tranny getting beat down. You wouldn't have posted a video of two trannies beating down another tranny in McDonald's.
    lmaooooo
    your talking about hating women yet your referring to a ts women as a him.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    lmaooooo
    your talking about hating women yet your referring to a ts women as a him.
    Because he's a very very very confused man.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I was actually following her until towards the end of the video when she started talking about "trannies came up to me and asked me to cut their dick off and I tell them nawl, I don't get into that." LMAO!!!! What the fuck is she talking about!!! If she hates trannies so much, why would any transsexual come to her and ask her for anything? LOL!!!! She feels that she was a white woman in another life? What the hell? I think this girl is mad because the transsexuals on the stroll get more tricks than she does. She is totally speaking out of malice. DISREGARD!!! But I must agree with her though on the biological concept of the definition of a wombmyn (tehehe). She did say that a woman is born with a vagina. She should have added that a biolgical woman is also born with fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix and eggs. A biolgical man is never born with these attributes. So I must agree with her and her biological assessment of a woman. But.........hence the term biological woman. This is why we make the distinction. We say transwoman and we say biowoman...at least I do. Mentally, socially, mannerism-wise...yes, a man can definitely be a woman. Biologically, no. Even after a sexual reassignment surgery, a man still cant be a woman. When that day comes when a surgeon can drop a set of functional female reproductive organs and some eggs that may have been held in cryostasis until ready to be used, then I may change my feelings about this.
    i hate when people make statements like this when they know very little about the actual biology of a ts woman.being on hormones does alot more than just give us breast.it actually changes most of our internal functions and properties.the longer one is on hormones the more drastic these changes are.over time our bodies function almost exactly like a females does with the expection of a few things like an actual menstrual cycle or pregnancy (even tho interestingly enough our bodies prepares itself for these things).
    i always find it shocking how many of our "admires" actually think we're men after its all said and done.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by thepiedpiper View Post
    there is one word that came to mind while i watched the vid...

Ignant
    okay???????

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    i hate when people make statements like this when they know very little about the actual biology of a ts woman.being on hormones does alot more than just give us breast.it actually changes most of our internal functions and properties.the longer one is on hormones the more drastic these changes are.over time our bodies function almost exactly like a females does with the expection of a few things like an actual menstrual cycle or pregnancy (even tho interestingly enough our bodies prepares itself for these things).
    i always find it shocking how many of our "admires" actually think we're men after its all said and done.

Look. It doesn't matter how much hormones you take and for how long you take them, you will never "grow" a female reproductive system. Call it what you want, get mad all you want, but that is something that will always separate you from a BIOLOGICAL woman. Not saying that you aren't a woman in all other ways, but Biologically? Sorry sweetie but not possible. Your body may get as chemically prepared to react and respond like a biological woman's body as the next biological woman, but as long as you don't have the equipment to carry a child for 9 months of your life, then again, BIOLOGICALLY, you are not a female and never will be until this is able to happen. Sorry ma.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Look. It doesn't matter how much hormones you take and for how long you take them, you will never "grow" a female reproductive system. Call it what you want, get mad all you want, but that is something that will always separate you from a BIOLOGICAL woman. Not saying that you aren't a woman in all other ways, but Biologically? Sorry sweetie but not possible. Your body may get as chemically prepared to react and respond like a biological woman's body as the next biological woman, but as long as you don't have the equipment to carry a child for 9 months of your life, then again, BIOLOGICALLY, you are not a female and never will be until this is able to happen. Sorry ma.
    i may not biologically be a female but im not biologically male either.facts are facts,my biology is different from yours.

Thumbs Up/Down
    What gets me is that these men feel the need to remind us that we were born male. Psh. You'd think that's something they'd avoid talking about, constantly. And people wonder why i think some tranny chasers should just stick to men. lol. We're women, respect us as women and if you dont want to, then hey, there's plenty of men who have no problem being reminded of their biology.

You can't put me next to a man and say that we are the same.