Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nia Lee/Brownie

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Nia Lee/Brownie

Fellas, I can recall from the past there has been a few reports that stated an experience with Nia Lee wasn't the best. But damn, this chick is the baddest I have seen, so I have to know can anybody give her the thumbs up? From the outside looking in the chick is a dime.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    Fellas, I can recall from the past there has been a few reports that stated an experience with Nia Lee wasn't the best. But damn, this chick is the baddest I have seen, so I have to know can anybody give her the thumbs up? From the outside looking in the chick is a dime.
    I can! I got on her when she was Neon; trickin out of hotels in Madison Heights! Now, she's gone from Brownie to Nia Lee! She's set up shop in the ATL and only comes back to Detroit, I assume, because she has folks here. I got with her before, when she didn't have titties and after, when she did! She's got quite a dick on her, too, and a fat ass!
    Now, here's the 411; the babe is sexy and fine as hell in person! When I saw her, after she got titties, my jaw dropped and she give me the time of my wicked life! However, that was a good four years ago. As you can see, she's kinda moved up in the world and I really can't say how her services are NOW. But I will reiterate that you won't find a finer, gg lookin', smooth as baby skinned, most passable chick around than Ms. Neon/Brownie/Nia Lee!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    I can! I got on her when she was Neon; trickin out of hotels in Madison Heights! Now, she's gone from Brownie to Nia Lee! She's set up shop in the ATL and only comes back to Detroit, I assume, because she has folks here. I got with her before, when she didn't have titties and after, when she did! She's got quite a dick on her, too, and a fat ass!
    Now, here's the 411; the babe is sexy and fine as hell in person! When I saw her, after she got titties, my jaw dropped and she give me the time of my wicked life! However, that was a good four years ago. As you can see, she's kinda moved up in the world and I really can't say how her services are NOW. But I will reiterate that you won't find a finer, gg lookin', smooth as baby skinned, most passable chick around than Ms. Neon/Brownie/Nia Lee!
    I agree with everything Surfer said in terms of how she looks. If it wasn't for her height, she'd be unclockable. I hooked up with her last year around this same time. I would not again, but that's not due to her trying some slick shit. She just seemed like she wasn't all that into it. YMMV.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    I've always heard that was a complete waste of funds. I've been told that she will chump you as much as you allow her to and her intentions are to take as much as she can while giving you as little as she can. I've been hearing stories like this about her for years! I wouldn't even chance it, not when there are so many other girls out there that are fine and sexy too that will do what you like to do. As far as her looks though, I concur with Surf and BD, she is a sexy, chocolate, gorgeous piece of woman with an extremely long piece. She's doesn't play either when it comes to topping a guy. I've seen a hardcore scene where she was topping this guy and about to kill 'em! She talks shit too while she's tappin on your transverse colon! She was saying things like, "Take this big ass dick!" "Stop runnin' from this long dick and take it!!" The guy was screaming and moaning like a chic. LMAO!!!!! She was beastin him.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I've always heard that was a complete waste of funds. I've been told that she will chump you as much as you allow her to and her intentions are to take as much as she can while giving you as little as she can. I've been hearing stories like this about her for years! I wouldn't even chance it, not when there are so many other girls out there that are fine and sexy too that will do what you like to do. As far as her looks though, I concur with Surf and BD, she is a sexy, chocolate, gorgeous piece of woman with an extremely long piece. She's doesn't play either when it comes to topping a guy. I've seen a hardcore scene where she was topping this guy and about to kill 'em! She talks shit too while she's tappin on your transverse colon! She was saying things like, "Take this big ass dick!" "Stop runnin' from this long dick and take it!!" The guy was screaming and moaning like a chic. LMAO!!!!! She was beastin him.
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate the heads up. Vidman you funny man, I have to check out that video, I've only ever seen her solo shoots on this site. I guess the wise thing to do is spend my pesos elsewhere.

scrapy
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I saw that seen to it was very good LOL. I haven't been with here yet but am looking forward to my chance.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    LMFAO! That rep does follow her. I dated her for a month or so this past summer. She's fine in every way. You would be smiling with her on your arm.
    The problem is:::she expects a guy to take care of her in every regard. Say's she has her own money, but she will gladly take yours. Nice girl but she likes to fight if it comes up.

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate the heads up. Vidman you funny man, I have to check out that video, I've only ever seen her solo shoots on this site. I guess the wise thing to do is spend my pesos elsewhere.

Yeah Badboy, I wouldn't chance it man. I don't know where you live but I assume you live in Atlanta since you have your eyes on Neon. There are plenty of girls in Atlanta that are just as hot as Neon and wont try to take you for all you've got in your wallet.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    LMFAO! That rep does follow her. I dated her for a month or so this past summer. She's fine in every way. You would be smiling with her on your arm.
    The problem is:::she expects a guy to take care of her in every regard. Say's she has her own money, but she will gladly take yours. Nice girl but she likes to fight if it comes up.

Hot, Hot, Hot!
    OOOOOOOHHH nice! I love a girl who will scrap from time to time. That is hot!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    The problem is:::she expects a guy to take care of her in every regard. Say's she has her own money, but she will gladly take yours. Nice girl but she likes to fight if it comes up.Hot, Hot, Hot!
    I second that.....