Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Seems like you were right Remy lol
    Dude, I gave you three paragraphs and I get half a sentence!?! *smh* lol

Yeah, in general I feel that once a person has crossed a certain boundary in life, even if they take a metaphorical step back they can always jump across that boundary again even easier than the first time. I may sound fucked up, but that's why you wont see me dating no murderer or rapist that has done their time in jail. Sorry, I'm judging indeed I am, it's for my own safety and that always comes first opposed to being p.c. lol

On another note, there is some method to the Governor madness. If you recall from the comics, he specifically had the aquarium in Woodbury that was full of undead zombie heads blinking and teeth gnashing for the purpose of him being able to stare at and "...steel myself against the horrors of the world... I'm going to stare at them until it doesn't scare me anymore, and it's not hard to look at them, until it amuses me." So him dumping Pete in the lake and keeping him there is again his form of an aquarium to stare at. Don't get me wrong, the Governor is a total nut job and I would never want to be in his camp despite what he claims he would do to protect people. By the by, the Woodbury resident in the comic he was speaking to that was helping him set up the aquarium also had the distinct honor of being the first head in the aquarium...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Dude, I gave you three paragraphs and I get half a sentence!?! *smh* lol

Yeah, in general I feel that once a person has crossed a certain boundary in life, even if they take a metaphorical step back they can always jump across that boundary again even easier than the first time. I may sound fucked up, but that's why you wont see me dating no murderer or rapist that has done their time in jail. Sorry, I'm judging indeed I am, it's for my own safety and that always comes first opposed to being p.c. lol

On another note, there is some method to the Governor madness. If you recall from the comics, he specifically had the aquarium in Woodbury that was full of undead zombie heads blinking and teeth gnashing for the purpose of him being able to stare at and "...steel myself against the horrors of the world... I'm going to stare at them until it doesn't scare me anymore, and it's not hard to look at them, until it amuses me." So him dumping Pete in the lake and keeping him there is again his form of an aquarium to stare at. Don't get me wrong, the Governor is a total nut job and I would never want to be in his camp despite what he claims he would do to protect people. By the by, the Woodbury resident in the comic he was speaking to that was helping him set up the aquarium also had the distinct honor of being the first head in the aquarium...
    I agree. That's how serial killers are born.

The governor battles with an evil side and a good side, his morality is skewed but in that world, I can't find fault in his decisions thus far.

YOLO

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    I agree. That's how serial killers are born.

The governor battles with an evil side and a good side, his morality is skewed but in that world, I can't find fault in his decisions thus far.
    You don't find fault in his killing of his own people that he was supposed to be protecting, his doctor (forgot his name), Andrea, killing the soldiers from the helicopter crash, the beat down of Glenn, piting the Dixon brothers against each other in a fight to the death, killing Pete, killing Martinez. He kills just because a person doesn't agree with him, no talk to try and show why a person should see things his way, just "oh your view is different than mine, death to you". Those are just a few of the many things I found faulty in his decisions...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    You don't find fault in his killing of his own people that he was supposed to be protecting, his doctor (forgot his name), Andrea, killing the soldiers from the helicopter crash, the beat down of Glenn, piting the Dixon brothers against each other in a fight to the death, killing Pete, killing Martinez. He kills just because a person doesn't agree with him, no talk to try and show why a person should see things his way, just "oh your view is different than mine, death to you". Those are just a few of the many things I found faulty in his decisions...
    Remember that verbal ass lashing carl gave rick about his indecision and lack of resolute...that's the antithesis of the governor. The empathy, compassion, loving thy neighbor killed just as many in ricks circle indirectly.

That is the reason for my previous statement. The governor was flawed but he was effective. ..until rick and crew came along.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Season 5.... anybody?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 286/48
    Given: 403/2
    Looks like the appearance of Negan is coming