Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
Seems like you were right Remy lol
Dude, I gave you three paragraphs and I get half a sentence!?! *smh* lol

Yeah, in general I feel that once a person has crossed a certain boundary in life, even if they take a metaphorical step back they can always jump across that boundary again even easier than the first time. I may sound fucked up, but that's why you wont see me dating no murderer or rapist that has done their time in jail. Sorry, I'm judging indeed I am, it's for my own safety and that always comes first opposed to being p.c. lol

On another note, there is some method to the Governor madness. If you recall from the comics, he specifically had the aquarium in Woodbury that was full of undead zombie heads blinking and teeth gnashing for the purpose of him being able to stare at and "...steel myself against the horrors of the world... I'm going to stare at them until it doesn't scare me anymore, and it's not hard to look at them, until it amuses me." So him dumping Pete in the lake and keeping him there is again his form of an aquarium to stare at. Don't get me wrong, the Governor is a total nut job and I would never want to be in his camp despite what he claims he would do to protect people. By the by, the Woodbury resident in the comic he was speaking to that was helping him set up the aquarium also had the distinct honor of being the first head in the aquarium...