Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    What about Entourage!!! Now that's my shit!!!! Did anyone see that? Season finale also.
    I have only seen sporadic episodes, though I have this complete season, I've abstained from watching it, until I can get caught up with all the previous seasons.

----------------
    Now playing: The Prodigy - Breathe
    via FoxyTunes

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    You are off by a couple days, I posted that before the season finale aired. So was referring to the episode about the rattling car seat and baseball player.

Last night episode was funny as hell though. The little gay boy was hilarious!

----------------
    Now playing: Sneaker Pimps - Low Place Like Home
    via FoxyTunes
    Oh damn! I'm late as hell on this conversation. Sorry!
    Last night's episode was frikin hilarious!!!!! Ditto on the little gay boy!!!!! LMFBAO!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    haha sorry, I didn't realize that was the finale, I don't watch tv per se. I'm acquiring the online versions. Actually, he's a Were-Wolf, the were panthers are the ones living in the junkyard and that tried to bring Jason into the fold for mating purposes. All other versions of 'were animals' are notoriously hard to spread through bites though, unlike were wolves. In some stories they have to do blood transfusions to get the person to become a were panther (if they survive) because it's usually a birth right sort of thing.

I wouldn't call her a 'bitch' but yeah, she is one faerie that loves to have sex. These paranormal romance stories (original source material) tend to have a lot of that going on though. Yeah, Tiara getting the Cobain treatment was sucky, but I was stuck between annoyed and intrigued with her character. However; was glad to see Sookie deliver the same justice back toward the werewolf chic.

With the Rev coming back as a vampire and releasing the King of Mississippi from his concrete tomb is setting up some awesome action for next season. Really thought there was one last episode, dammit! lol The King of Louisiana (Bill) and his Sheriff are really going to be 'in it' now, now that they are effectively on the run.

----------------
    Now playing: The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up
    via FoxyTunes
    Ahhhh, so you did watch it!!!!! The most annoying character on the show to me is Lafayette! I cant stand him!! he's not a very good actor to me.

Snooky is definitely a ho! But she phyne as hell though!!! LOL!! The finest girl on that entire show is the tall, blonde vampire chick....the one that used to date the guy, now she's screwing his best friend. That white chic is fucking HOT!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I listened to the shit out of the song back in 6th grade. ( Yeah... Listened to the shit out of. )

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Ahhhh, so you did watch it!!!!! The most annoying character on the show to me is Lafayette! I cant stand him!! he's not a very good actor to me.

Snooky is definitely a ho! But she phyne as hell though!!! LOL!! The finest girl on that entire show is the tall, blonde vampire chick....the one that used to date the guy, now she's screwing his best friend. That white chic is fucking HOT!!!!

Why can you not stand him? I think his portrayal of a gay black man is spot on and well done. I like the character and I like that he is flamboyant (butch queen) whilst still be strong and standing up for himself and others. I think any straight man playing a gay character this well is a very good actor indeed. He is also an award winning playwright, this young black man has some good stuff going for himself.

I agree that Jessica is the hottest person on the show, I love my fair skin girls! lol

----------------
    Now playing: Atreyu - Atreyu - Bleeding Mascara
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    I listened to the shit out of the song back in 6th grade. ( Yeah... Listened to the shit out of. )
    shhh, you are making me feel old. I was 17 back when that song came out.

----------------
    Now playing: Atreyu - Atreyu - Right Side of the Bed
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    shhh, you are making me feel old. I was 17 back when that song came out.

----------------
    Now playing: Atreyu - Atreyu - Right Side of the Bed
    via FoxyTunes
    Old? I would say... finely aged. Like wine. And one should savor wine. Oh yes... one should savor it...

WTF am I talkin' about? >_>

Thumbs Up/Down
    Old? I would say... finely aged. Like wine. And one should savor wine. Oh yes... one should savor it...

WTF am I talkin' about? >_>
    hahaha That reminded me of Cleveland, from Family Guy.

I will have some wine if offered but not going to order it myself usually. One of my GG friends is a sou chef and she drinks the stuff down by the bottle, I can't do all that. I don't normally, care to mix sugary flavors or dairy with alcohol.

----------------
    Now playing: Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Cleveland from Family Guy, also known as Stanley from The Office. XD

I actually don't drink much at all. Maybe once or twice a year. I can't hold my liquor for shit. And when I get drunk I have to be in a very, very happy place or when I sober up I'll be pissed for two weeks straight. It's happened.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Cleveland from Family Guy, also known as Stanley from The Office. XD

I actually don't drink much at all. Maybe once or twice a year. I can't hold my liquor for shit. And when I get drunk I have to be in a very, very happy place or when I sober up I'll be pissed for two weeks straight. It's happened.
    lol That character is voiced by a white guy, forget his name though I have also heard Seth Macfarlane do some good impressions of him. Stanley from "The Office" is a good real life image too!

I don't get 'drunk', I might have 2 drinks and then some water for a while, and then possibly another 2. I just like to get a little tipsy, barely. Few years back I decided I would not end up an alcoholic so I totally switch my drinking habits, and don't miss those drunken night truly wasted and doing it again the next day. Some years back, I had a whole family of cousins killed by a drunken driver. I don't even ride in a car with people that are intoxicated anymore.

----------------
    Now playing: Puscifer - Drunk With Power
    via FoxyTunes