Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0

Just a shout out

I just wanted to say that I am in Brazil in a city where no one speaks English but from the US. I get bored so I read these forums and I must say I find most pretty interesting. Most people on here seem really cool ( models included) and it's paints a really different picture of what most think a TS or anyone affiliated or interested in a TS would be... Although I know different from the stereotypes. Besides some of the petty little disagreements these are really cool and informative forums. That's all, just wanted to say what's up.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by selfmade23 View Post
    I just wanted to say that I am in Brazil in a city where no one speaks English but from the US. I get bored so I read these forums and I must say I find most pretty interesting. Most people on here seem really cool ( models included) and it's paints a really different picture of what most think a TS or anyone affiliated or interested in a TS would be... Although I know different from the stereotypes. Besides some of the petty little disagreements these are really cool and informative forums. That's all, just wanted to say what's up.
    Well hello to you kind sir! Thanks for stopping by forum and hope you continue to enjoy your stay.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    My sheer awesomeness has called out to him. Naturally.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.