Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    - Takes notes - Mmhmm, mmhmm... what else?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    i mean as long as she isnt berating me with insults and simply letting me know when im doing right and wrong, i like it actually. too many girls quiet up till its almost over when i coulda re-positioned my stroke and had u on cloud 9.

Same way I'll tell a girl how to give me personally head, i dont mind it the other way around.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    is it just me or is it alittle weird to hear a dude brag about how quick he can make girls cum in his ass

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    is it just me or is it alittle weird to hear a dude brag about how quick he can make girls cum in his ass
    Ma, sex is sex and you need to open up your mind and stop being so limited in your thinking. Some guy or girl who's not into the whole transgendered thing can step to you and tell you that you're just a man wearing makeup and a wig and that there is no such thing as a "transsexual." How would you feel about that? Stop judging people for who they are and what they like. We are all individuals. There is nothing wrong with people expressing what turns them on and what their particular orientation/preference is. No one's judging you for being a transsexual. To societal standards, you might be considered "weird" too. Again, chill out ma. I actually applaud my boy Indy for even being so bold about his sexuality. No shame in his game and there shouldn't be. Big ups Indy. Since when should anyone who is a member of this site frown on anyone's sexuality and sexual preferences? Not all transsexuals are bottoms ma. I know plenty of top girls who love to penetrate men. That's not weird to me. Neither is a bottom girl who loves being penetrated. Geeez!

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Ma, sex is sex and you need to open up your mind and stop being so limited in your thinking. Some guy or girl who's not into the whole transgendered thing can step to you and tell you that you're just a man wearing makeup and a wig and that there is no such thing as a "transsexual." How would you feel about that? Stop judging people for who they are and what they like. We are all individuals. There is nothing wrong with people expressing what turns them on and what their particular orientation/preference is. No one's judging you for being a transsexual. To societal standards, you might be considered "weird" too. Again, chill out ma. I actually applaud my boy Indy for even being so bold about his sexuality. No shame in his game and there shouldn't be. Big ups Indy. Since when should anyone who is a member of this site frown on anyone's sexuality and sexual preferences? Not all transsexuals are bottoms ma. I know plenty of top girls who love to penetrate men. That's not weird to me. Neither is a bottom girl who loves being penetrated. Geeez!
    ...........**yawn**
    no one is judging him or anyone who gets penetrated.do you see me calling dude a fag or anything like that?? im merely stating my opinion about something i found slightly funny
    my nuts are sore now

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    ...........**yawn**
    no one is judging him or anyone who gets penetrated.do you see me calling dude a fag or anything like that?? im merely stating my opinion about something i found slightly funny
    my nuts are sore now
    No need to have sore nuts. I'm not trying to disrespect you or make you upset with me. I've praised you and thought nothing but highly of you since you've joined us. I just thought it to be quite interesting that you would call it "weird." Not weird, his choice ma. He likes what he likes. And you really didn't state your opinion about it. You just called it weird. What is your opinion if you don't mind me asking?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Vidman is right... U did call it weird. That is condesending. It's not my thing either but people like what they like

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Themegahomo View Post
    Vidman is right... U did call it weird. That is condesending. It's not my thing either but people like what they like
    Exactly! Thanks homie.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Themegahomo View Post
    im alowed to use whatever word i want to use.my opinions are what? MY OPINIONS.
    ps. vidman,im submissive in everything i do,even when im getting head lol.

Thumbs Up/Down
    U are allowed to but calling something weird by definition is judging it not be normal.
    This is obviously going nowhere with you. Just don't be suprised to be called out on something when u do speak your mind. Cause at the end of the day it is Calling someone's likes weird is judgemental- and u of all people should recognize this. I suppose that is too much to ask.

But ur right u can say what u want, u just might be called out on it.