Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Themegahomo View Post
    U are allowed to but calling something weird by definition is judging it not be normal.
    This is obviously going nowhere with you. Just don't be suprised to be called out on something when u do speak your mind. Cause at the end of the day it is Calling someone's likes weird is judgemental- and u of all people should recognize this. I suppose that is too much to ask.

But ur right u can say what u want, u just might be called out on it.
    lol,im not surprised.you guys are the ones getting bent out of shape,writing my ass paragraphs and shit.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    im alowed to use whatever word i want to use.my opinions are what? MY OPINIONS.
    ps. vidman,im submissive in everything i do,even when im getting head lol.
    Ohhh damn! You know, you have an uncanny way of making a brotha forgive you of all your transgressions!! lol. Seductive ass!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yeah she is good at that haha

Thumbs Up/Down
    shoot i dnt mind a woman puttin me in good work and showing competition rather than surrender too early

Thumbs Up/Down
    um i just wanna know what u guys think of the initial question? i used to think it was weird when i first started dating( men bottoming) but had to realize ppl like what they like. sometime it still does take me back bc some guys like some over the top stuff & expect me to be accepting of it just bc he is accepting of me being transgendered. But there is a line of communication some guys forget. Just bc u accepted me for being a transsexual doesnt mean i automatically accept u for being a necrophiliac S&M sodomized crossdresser. Thats not how it works. Theres a reason you accepted me as a transsexual.
    Your
    A.) attracted to tgirls
    B.) experimenting ( which im not the experiment girl)
    C.) a dueche bag who sticks his dick in any thing.

GUYS please remember that Us being transgendered usually have to see a counselor/doctor to make sure we are not "GAY MEN WHO WANNA DRESS IN DRAG FOR ATTENTION" (i know i had to see a doctor for over a year <17 when i started my transition>) & one of the main things they ask is " what are we attracted to? long term goal for relationships.

Alot of the Transgendered Doctors/counselor dont know half ass anything about the world of transgendered ppl/ relationships all they know is gay/str8/bi/lesbian/ & still learning about tg. So they are oblivious to the different type of men that are in our window. && if u start your transition as early as i did with no gay friends/ or jumped over living the homosexual lifestyle you wouldnt know that there are men who like to be donkey punched in the back of the head while his girlfriend beat his heart into shock with her strapon, or there are guys who have never penetrated their ex-wives or anyone in there life & they consider themselves to be 100% & they have been fucked by girls since they were 13 with a strapon.

So for some tgirls it is pretty weird sometimes to hear guys bragging about "buttsex".

But, it is a form of judgement to call what somebody likes wierd, but it could be weird to you bc its foreign, just bc something is weird doesnt mean you are against it. It could also mean its alien to you. hopefully help shed some light on both ends.. Now answer my question.. Bc i was ready to hear that some of u guys thought it was weird

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down
    well the good thing is not everybody think the same only different which i feel transgendered woman are normal people who wanna live a normal life and be treated with respect and courtesy just like every woman should be treated

Thumbs Up/Down
    It sounds good to me. >_>

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Themegahomo View Post
    Vidman is right... U did call it weird. That is condesending. It's not my thing either but people like what they like

are you dudes really arguing with a chick over being fucked in the ass? really? whatever bro's...do what u do

[IMG][/IMG]

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    This is gonna be one of those things that didn't need to be thing at all...

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    This is gonna be one of those things that didn't need to be thing at all...
    idk why they are still going on about it. the title of the question is about tgirls being fucked bot guys so back to the topic at hand please

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3