Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Yeah. It was in the male for transexual casual listings. And I was pretty clear that I wanted a tgirl.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    Yeah. It was in the male for transexual casual listings. And I was pretty clear that I wanted a tgirl.
    some ppl are just duechbags

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yup. A common phrase of mine.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    is it just me or is it alittle weird to hear a dude brag about how quick he can make girls cum in his ass
    Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but, I thought the shit was odd too... I'm just sayin... *shrugs* & to answer Brooklyn's question, I think that would be phenomenal, especially you. Though I'm only going off theory having no experience in the matter...

Thumbs Up/Down
    >_>...... alright it is a little off center...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqOrpheus View Post

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but, I thought the shit was odd too... I'm just sayin... *shrugs* & to answer Brooklyn's question, I think that would be phenomenal, especially you. Though I'm only going off theory having no experience in the matter...
    thanks luv

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    did u remember to incorporate TRANSSEXUAL?
    now you know that don't matter. it's the reason why i don't post on CL and i don't check my bgc account anymore. I could have a profile titled I ONLY WANT TS and my inbox will be full of gay dudes trying to holla. every post i ever made on CL always ended up having like 100 DL dudes holla and like 3 ugly ass TS. DC sucks yo.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    now you know that don't matter. it's the reason why i don't post on CL and i don't check my bgc account anymore. I could have a profile titled I ONLY WANT TS and my inbox will be full of gay dudes trying to holla. every post i ever made on CL always ended up having like 100 DL dudes holla and like 3 ugly ass TS. DC sucks yo.
    That one made me laugh. It's not as bad here in NY at least not for me. But then again I don't use BGC and I stopped bothering with CL.

Thumbs Up/Down
    and for the record, to answer your question mami, i love it when a chick talks shit when i'm hitting it right. it's like throwing lighter fuel on an open fire. even better if you know how to make that pussy (sorry only have experience in fucking bio women) clinch my dick and not just lay there like a dead fish. suck on my ear, grab my ass, clinch my back, grab my balls, DO SOMETHING lol

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    and for the record, to answer your question mami, i love it when a chick talks shit when i'm hitting it right. it's like throwing lighter fuel on an open fire. even better if you know how to make that pussy (sorry only have experience in fucking bio women) clinch my dick and not just lay there like a dead fish. suck on my ear, grab my ass, clinch my back, grab my balls, DO SOMETHING lol

Yah, I like dat shitzle. One mami always calls to tease me after that I did not "rape her hard" enuff. Even when I had laid on my A-game. Dayum

But I remember another one that was yelling all kind of stuff for me to do to her. Thinking back, the only thing she did not yell was "pull my hair" (I get that from a lot of GGs) and I know why ... as I purveyed her hairnet, wig in hand. Cue rapid de-stiffening.