Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot topic

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    For the record, I prefer natural transitions over a chick going under the knife anyday. (not a fan of SRS either)

A girl with an A to a B cup achieved through mones is fine. Hips and ass are mainly what draw my attention.

So if her body size is 34 26 36 at 5ft 6 then we need to exchange numbers.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymatthews View Post
    lol
    sorry i still find men who would rather play with hard fake tits over small natural boyant giggly ones to be sorta sad. lol.

i think it's the fact that men have started to impose this standard on women trans or otherwise and have lost their attraction to what is natrual. To me, when you start to idolize plastic sugery, it's time to reevaluate yourself. ol

and i have nothing against plastic sugery
    ? huh. how did men impose a standard. we need to take responsibly for what we do in life. no man has ever forced anybody into plastic surgery. and u obviously cant read because i stated i like both. then i said that both are unnatural. if you look to science for beauty enhancement. its fake. you are as natural as the plants in my mothers living room. i like sexy. no matter how you get there. to each their own. on BTG we have a long list of sexxxy tranny's that have been "butchered" sexxxy Jade, Sheeba, Vanilla, Paris Pirelli, Kennedy , MiMi Plastic, and many many more that damn near all dudes on here jack off to. there are alot of hormone sexy's we jack off to also. like you, Hailey, Electra and many many more. i love it all. now shut up and stay sexxxy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    lol
    sorry i still find men who would rather play with hard fake tits over small natural boyant giggly ones to be sorta sad. lol.

i think it's the fact that men have started to impose this standard on women trans or otherwise and have lost their attraction to what is natrual. To me, when you start to idolize plastic sugery, it's time to reevaluate yourself. ol

and i have nothing against plastic sugery
    Yo.....I'm sorry but you're like a walking contradiction.

Granted I know that I can say some over the top things in here at times but if somebody was ever living in a fantasy world...(pause)

If you have nothing against plastic surgery then why is it sad for the next person to like those who have it then?

Reevaluation?

Sure, lets up the anti and go to consoling together because the math on your calculator isn't adding up!

Lets be clear, not every tgirl can rely on hormones alone to get the look they desire and feel comfortable with. So if done sensibly, cosmetic surgery can improve a persons features and still maintain a nature "unclockable" look.

To me it just sounds like some people feel rejected and lash out when a guy prefers a certain tgirls body over another.

Note: Using the term "natural" in this text is spoken loosely since using prescribed drugs to develop a female body isn't really "natural' in any sense either.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I have to be honest, i think men are well...unrealistic. Sad that men would rather idolize plastic than flesh.

Ah, but tis the industry i suppose.

I"ll keep my itty biddies.

it's also important to note that you shouldn't butcher yourself for men. Men come and go, but you will always be forever. I will remain true to myself and who I am because i love myself.
    I will take a iitty bitty fleshy titty over a big phat plastic hard titty all day

YOLO

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Why are people assuming that breast implants are plastic and hard. I've felt many breast implants and it's usually only the obvious over the muscle implants that feel hard, which also might be due to lack of flesh before surgery and/or the length of time between when the surgery is performed and when they are felt.

Also a misnomer to call them plastic, when many use saline not silicone though this is changing back to the silicone dominance.

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Why are people assuming that breast implants are plastic and hard. I've felt many breast implants and it's usually only the obvious over the muscle implants that feel hard, which also might be due to lack of flesh before surgery and/or the length of time between when the surgery is performed and when they are felt.

Also a misnomer to call them plastic, when many use saline not silicone though this is changing back to the silicone dominance.
    Most breast augmentations would be undetectable to the average "squeezer".

There was a trend away drom using Silicon, going to Saline as you indicated,
    which is not to be confused with Silicon injections to the breast, which are
    also sometimes utilized.

But if a woman has been on a HRT regimen long enough (1-2 years) she
    should have generated adipose tissue, and any subsequent breast
    augmentation should feel quite natural.

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    I did'nt mean to bring this back alive! but girl's kill me screaming no implants for me then when they get their money up guess who's going in for surgery lol,and breast implants don't have to be replaced every 5 yrs ,only if they cause a problem or if the person wan'ts a bigger size and MRI scans should be done 3 yrs after they are done and every 2 yrs after that,or ultrasound,So like someone said b4 do what makes you happyIn closing I a proud Card Carrier of the Dcup and above society!!!!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    I did'nt mean to bring this back alive! but girl's kill me screaming no implants for me then when they get their money up guess who's going in for surgery lol,and breast implants don't have to be replaced every 5 yrs ,only if they cause a problem or if the person wan'ts a bigger size and MRI scans should be done 3 yrs after they are done and every 2 yrs after that,or ultrasound,So like someone said b4 do what makes you happyIn closing I a proud Card Carrier of the Dcup and above society!!!!
    No problems getting your point across ever. I don't have any issues with implants, just not one of the procedures I'm immediately concerned with. Not all women are created equal, and I've dated many Genetic Girls that have smaller boobs than my hormone boobs which are so perfectly shaped and all, so I'm comfortable with myself on that regard. However; if I had the disposable cash, I'd probably go to a C cup so long as it wouldn't interfere with my ability to lactate, as that's a pleasure I don't ever want to lose.

----------------
    Now playing: Tiamat - Best Friend Money Can Buy
    via FoxyTunes

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Well was only speaking to those guys and girls who had negative things to say and I like natural breast had em for yrs lol, but implants gave me a better shape while still being soft and supple,and you won't lose your ability to lactate well not from what I've seen from certain girlfriends.Like you said all women are not created equally and some girls natural breast look great but a A cup or B cup would never suit a football player if you get my drift lol