Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    in physics they call it a spontaneous break in symmetry. "almost symetric/perfect" is usually more tantalizing and beautiful than actual perfection. Like Eva Mendes' mole. It makes her face less flawless, but arguably more beautiful. This phenomenon might explain the situation you are talking about. Although in this case, the spontaneous break in symmetry should be that the TS is genetically male and has a penis. Any other break imo is bad and makes her less attractive. That's just me though.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    That makes a LOT of sense. Thanks for answering that

Seriously it makes huge sense now.

Thumbs Up/Down

Exclamation In the eye of the beholder

Here is some interesting reading on the topic of attraction.
    I think it goes for all attraction, male, female, trasgendered. You name it.

http://www.jyi.org/volumes/volume6/i...ures/feng.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry

Quote Originally Posted by lament View Post
    in physics they call it a spontaneous break in symmetry. "almost symetric/perfect" is usually more tantalizing and beautiful than actual perfection. Like Eva Mendes' mole. It makes her face less flawless, but arguably more beautiful. This phenomenon might explain the situation you are talking about. Although in this case, the spontaneous break in symmetry should be that the TS is genetically male and has a penis. Any other break imo is bad and makes her less attractive. That's just me though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I have thought about this for a while. I am attracted to genetic females as well as trans women. There is something about a woman who is not quite a woman that is a real turn on. I like the look of a woman that is too tall or who has a broad back or a strong jaw or a husky voice. I am also intrigued by "ultra" feminine TG women who walk, talk and carry themselves in an exaggerated way to emphasize their femininity. Since I am attracted to both TG and GG women I find the very passable TG to be no more interesting than a GG but am intrigued when something is no quite femm. There are some TV girls that do such a good job making themselves up that I can fall for them as well. I think that those of us that fool themselves into considering our particular preference to be straight try to tell ourselves that "she looks just like a woman" so I'm OK. Truth is that there is a lot of gray in sexual preference and there is a lot of variety in our culture.

Thumbs Up/Down
    some do some dont. I mean look at jay z & beyonce.......cant tell me there arent a line of more impressively handsome guys willing to put up with her. Catherine Zeta-Jones has a propensity for.....not so debonair men. Soem guys like a contrast in their ts vs their females, others like them as similar as possible.

Thumbs Up/Down
    This question is so broad, peoples attractions are so mysterious, so to have a solid answer is like asking a fish if it likes water. We all have different taste in a lot of things, and some like to try some for the first time, some might like it, some might not.

Thumbs Up/Down
    i once didnt like girls..that had a cock..until i seen one naked

i once didnt like girls that had no tits..until one made my dikk hard

i once didnt like girls..that voice is slightly deep..until i had one of the sexiest convos ever on the phone

i once didnt like girls that had the cut up abs and arms...until i seen one in an elegant dress, lookin hoTT

i once didnt like girls that overdid the cheeks..until i seen and felt those soft cheeks in person

well guys.........i like the girls .......that keep it SeXXXXy

Thats my evolutionary attraction to T-girls!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by da_man2156 View Post
    i once didnt like girls..that had a cock..until i seen one naked

i once didnt like girls that had no tits..until one made my dikk hard

i once didnt like girls..that voice is slightly deep..until i had one of the sexiest convos ever on the phone

i once didnt like girls that had the cut up abs and arms...until i seen one in an elegant dress, lookin hoTT

i once didnt like girls that overdid the cheeks..until i seen and felt those soft cheeks in person

well guys.........i like the girls .......that keep it SeXXXXy

Thats my evolutionary attraction to T-girls!

I've been feeling trannies since I was 9!
    You wanna cookie or praise then step out of line!
    You late to the party, so stop wasting time!
    Posting poems that don't even rhyme.....!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    I've been feeling trannies since I was 9!
    You wanna cookie or praise then step out of line!
    You late to the party, so stop wasting time!
    Posting poems that don't even rhyme.....!
    I didn't watch Jerry Springer just for the fights... So I know what you mean. Hell there was that one scene in The Naked Gun 33rd and a half... If you saw it and remember it you know what i mean.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    I didn't watch Jerry Springer just for the fights... So I know what you mean. Hell there was that one scene in The Naked Gun 33rd and a half... If you saw it and remember it you know what i mean.
    haha I do remember, I loved those movies. Can you say schlong!

----------------
    Now playing: Tool - L.A. Manicipal Court
    via FoxyTunes