Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    lol
    no offense because i'm slightly manly?

lol. thanks.

classy!

but yeah, to each their own
    trans attracted men are as complicated as trans girls are.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I think the correct thought process is: "to each his own" because I am totally the opposite Kitty. I'm not attracted to the girls that are slightly manly (no offense). Conversely, I don't like girls that are over-the-top neither. I tend to like my girls to look like normal GGs. I like girls that can blend in with the average GG in the street, or mall or wherever. I mean, the goal is to be a woman right, which includes being able to walk outside and nobody notices, correct? In summation, I, personally, am not attracted to girls who get looked at twice. Whether they got looked at twice for not being convincing enough, or got looked at twice for being too damn convincing (Jessica Rabbit). I like it when me and a girl can walk through the mall and we blend in like the rest of the hetero-couples there. Ya know? I hope nobody takes my words offensively because that was not my intention. If so, I do apologize, in advance.
    Yep, that's how I feel also and I think most guys I know who are into tgirls feel this way.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymatthews View Post
    lol
    no offense because i'm slightly manly?

lol. thanks.

classy!

but yeah, to each their own
    trans attracted men are as complicated as trans girls are.
    Oh damn!!! LMAO!! When, I said the "....manly (no offense)" part, I wasn't referring to you Kitty. lol! I was speaking to those girls who are still slightly manly and still working on their craft. As much as we argue, Kitty, I still think you are very feminine and sexy. No doubt about it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Oh damn!!! LMAO!! When, I said the "....manly (no offense)" part, I wasn't referring to you Kitty. lol! I was speaking to those girls who are still slightly manly and still working on their craft. As much as we argue, Kitty, I still think you are very feminine and sexy. No doubt about it.
    ok i was gonna say "WHUT". haahaha

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymatthews View Post
    ok i was gonna say "WHUT". haahaha
    LOL!! Bad wording. Trust me. You are a dime piece!

Thumbs Up/Down
    I like shemales that are ultra feminine yet have a big dick It is the juxtaposition, the contrast that turns me on. I think at the bottom of all shemale attraction is the love of the female form The dick is like a beauty mark on a woman's face Its makes the female body all the more feminine

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by beef444 View Post
    I like shemales that are ultra feminine yet have a big dick It is the juxtaposition, the contrast that turns me on. I think at the bottom of all shemale attraction is the love of the female form The dick is like a beauty mark on a woman's face Its makes the female body all the more feminine
    You and I must be siblings. We think like identical twins!!