Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    Look dude, she claims she had nothing to do with the attack on hungangels which is a LIE. Its obvious from her posts. Now, are you gonna do like the hungangels mods and turn a blind eye to what these girls do and say knowing full well they're wrong? Is that the way you operate here?
    He does have a point those HA mods are a bunch of lap dogs. There's no ts site more bias.

But considering how old this thread is I doubt she'll even respond. And it's a mote point anyway since "girlnextdoor" already admitted to her man getting fucked in the ass in the past.

So lets just call it a draw.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Look dude, she claims she had nothing to do with the attack on hungangels which is a LIE. Its obvious from her posts. Now, are you gonna do like the hungangels mods and turn a blind eye to what these girls do and say knowing full well they're wrong? Is that the way you operate here?
    1. She made a statement in Aug 2011 about what she wasn't going to do - I didn't see where she claimed she had nothing to do with the attack on HA in 2010?

2. Are you going to answer the question?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    1. She made a statement in Aug 2011 about what she wasn't going to do - I didn't see where she claimed she had nothing to do with the attack on HA in 2010?

2. Are you going to answer the question?
    Dude, you've answered my question. Her statement was 'if "she" lives her life as a man then guess what "she's" a MAN.a spade is a spade'. Now, why cant you see that she is calling Kim a man? That is an attack sir. I'm done with this. protect and turn a blind eye to these girls all you want. its your site. Do whatever.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Dude, you've answered my question. Her statement was 'if "she" lives her life as a man then guess what "she's" a MAN.a spade is a spade'. Now, why cant you see that she is calling Kim a man? That is an attack sir. I'm done with this. protect and turn a blind eye to these girls all you want. its your site. Do whatever.
    I don't see any question or any point you are making?

"If "she" lives her life as a man then guess what "she's" a man" ? Well that sounds about right to me? I don't know Kim but if she lives for most of the time as a man, then she's probably a man (no?) - she can be a girl/she when dressed but the rest of the time, the she's a man. This is the strange world we live in - and enjoy - I'm sure there are more than a few girls on this site which would fit that category.

I'm not turning a blind eye to anyone, the regular members here know that I've called out more than a few girls on this forum. You've came in here, you didn't wipe your feet and you being a wanker.

By all means, participate but not everthing has to be a challenge for you.

So - who are you really and if you are so comfortable and confident to name other people from other forums (everybody here knows that the Girl Next Door IS Amber, then why are you so protective of who you are?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    He does have a point those HA mods are a bunch of lap dogs. There's no ts site more bias.

But considering how old this thread is I doubt she'll even respond. And it's a mote point anyway since "girlnextdoor" already admitted to her man getting fucked in the ass in the past.

So lets just call it a draw.
    So you know them personally?
    I do a few of them work long crazy hours like me and when they come home they dont have the time to go through every thread so lay off Indycloset.

And so what if her man bottoms, Most men attracted to TS do and thats their business who cares what people thing bruh...Societys fucked anyways.

Thumbs Up/Down
    There's much less bullshit at Hung Devils. Irony at work.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by blkgsxr View Post
    So you know them personally?
    I do a few of them work long crazy hours like me and when they come home they dont have the time to go through every thread so lay off Indycloset.

And so what if her man bottoms, Most men attracted to TS do and thats their business who cares what people thing bruh...Societys fucked anyways.
    I don't have know them to call them out on their shadey ways and since you knew'em you can tell "Flabbybody" that Indycloset said it, since he or anyone else weren't man enough to speak up when I send multiple personal request to speak to the head Admin. there!

When things get out of line here the mods address them "fairly" they don't want no flame wars or trolling so I can respect that.

But with the other site it's all in who you know. So if your some skitzy uptight vestite who gets upset when guys don't kiss your ass all you gotta do is get in good with a mod there and say "Sick'em!"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by lament View Post
    she looks far better now than when she shot here. Also check out her x tube...http://www.xtube.com/user_videos.php?u=KIMCARTA
    I agree GORGEOUS DARK & LOVELY

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOO FULL OF SH*T! I'm gonna out your ass right now! These are exact words of yours from the very same thread where Kim Carta was being attacked on hungangels. You posted by the name Amberskyi and at the time you lived in Queens. I was defending Kim and made it known that I was attracted to her. You didnt like me so you started to try to go in on me, and take shots at Kim also. YOU WERE PART OF THE ATTACK!

amberskyi
    Professional Poster Join Date: Aug 2010

Re: My kinda girl.........Damm she can fuck

Yes what a very normal life you have sir.who wouldn't hate on a life of running behind your lovers back on craigslist and fighting with trannies online.I'm just positively envious.and of course I would call the cops.unlike the girls you seem to be attracted too I'm a woman and lack the muscular build to fight off a man.

amberskyi

see,thats what ive been saying all along.if you want a rock hard dick and a face full of cum go see a MAN.least this guy is honest about it.

amberskyi

if "she" lives her life as a man then guess what "she's" a MAN.a spade is a spade.it has nothing to do with her looks or anything else.snap the fuck out your fantasy dude and click on the link. if your feeling some type of way because you were attracted to someone who clearly lives their life as a man deal with it then.dont project it onto me.im really not that concerned with you.

Thats just a sample. I'm sure there is more. I just hate it when people basically flat out LIE about sh*t! Pure fraud!
    um...no i didnt out her or post the video that did but um okay....

talk about creepppyyyy.dude that conversations was MONTHS ago.what did you do save it of something?!? what you fail to mention was that alot of what i said was in response to you threating me.by the way i no longer live in queens. anywho im going to go check to make sure my windows and doors are locked now lol

ps. your that guy rumored to have attacked mimi plastique.mods yall shoud really keep an eye on him

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    Kim seems to be in that class of TGirls who look feminine and passable, but they don't grow breasts nor have implants. It comes down to the age-old question, "What is a TGirl ?". Some would say it's a state of mind and the breasts are not important. Personally, I've decided it gives me a headache to try to define it, so I just go with what I like.

And in my view you should call someone what they want you to call them -- if you know. E.g. "him" vs "her" or "man" vs "woman".

Regarding the bias on HA, the mods explain that without the presence of TGirls on the board, the board would be a lot less interesting, get less traffic, hence less advertising, which is the main reason for that board to exist. So the threshold for BS is a lot higher for TGirls to keep them hanging around. It works for that board and makes sense to me. Personally, since I'm anonymous I have a thick skin against critics. No honor at stake here. That's what keeps me calm.
    Those mods are a bunch of Soup Nazi's so fuck'em!