Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    um...no i didnt out her or post the video that did but um okay....

talk about creepppyyyy.dude that conversations was MONTHS ago.what did you do save it of something?!? what you fail to mention was that alot of what i said was in response to you threating me.by the way i no longer live in queens. anywho im going to go check to make sure my windows and doors are locked now lol

ps. your that guy rumored to have attacked mimi plastique.mods yall shoud really keep an eye on him
    Doesnt matter how long ago the conversation was. Those are you're words. You typed it. I dont have to save it, just did a search.
    No, I didnt attack Mimi. But to the guy that did it I say BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!! She had it coming. In the words of RAM(rage against the machine) "cause what you reap, is what you sow".

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Back to the topic at hand ,I say Miss Kim Karta get you money lady,whether it's as a boy or girl ,and her clients aren't complaining so the end.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    Back to the topic at hand ,I say Miss Kim Karta get you money lady,whether it's as a boy or girl ,and her clients aren't complaining so the end.
    Agreed. Personally I thought she was pretty sexy. Even after I saw the boy pictures I didn't mind looking at the btg content.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    Agreed. Personally I thought she was pretty sexy. Even after I saw the boy pictures I didn't mind looking at the btg content.
    I'll co-sign that, she brings exactly what most btg members are looking for too

----------------
    Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Judith
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    I'll co-sign that, she brings exactly what most btg members are looking for too

----------------
    Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Judith
    via FoxyTunes
    Her interview was one of the most interesting ones I'd ever seen. It made the actual scene much more enticing.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I like Kim a lot. I've spoken with her on the phone. Texted with her when she's in NY/NJ. She's a breath of fresh air compared to your run of the mill NYC tgirl. I even found her a hotel room in NY once. She's from Virginia. Girls from Va are a lot more fun to be around. most of them. There whole disposition is much better than big city girls. And for some reason, a large percentage of them are pretty hung too. Hampton Roads in VA. Love them girls. VA and Georgia girls get my attention always. I think Remy can verify some of this.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    I like Kim a lot. I've spoken with her on the phone. Texted with her when she's in NY/NJ. She's a breath of fresh air compared to your run of the mill NYC tgirl. I even found her a hotel room in NY once. She's from Virginia. Girls from Va are a lot more fun to be around. most of them. There whole disposition is much better than big city girls. And for some reason, a large percentage of them are pretty hung too. Hampton Roads in VA. Love them girls. VA and Georgia girls get my attention always. I think Remy can verify some of this.

It's like the saying, The grass is greener on the other side... I do agree mostly though

----------------
    Now playing: Tool - Sober
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    It's like the saying, The grass is greener on the other side... I do agree mostly though

----------------
    Now playing: Tool - Sober
    via FoxyTunes
    Thank you Remy.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    shit is quiet scary, because she a thug , and a tgirl, a dude and a girl at times, feminine voice, and a masculine voice, tranny vids, and gay vids, tgirl look, and thuggish man look!!!i might be late on this but its new to me so i mean you know what a tgirl was born as and you fine with it , but then to see them switch it up and be a man is scary, but aye she/he might have been a cd

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hizdT-G756- @3:26

Thumbs Up/Down
    To each their own, is a good philosophy. If it's not for you just move on. And always practice safe sex!

----------------
    Now playing: Tool - Undertow
    via FoxyTunes