Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Given: 0/0

Smile Brooke's HARDCORE shoot and Brooklyn's debut

Very very horny hardcore shoot with Brooke and some lucky guy!... Thanks so much to Jack Flash for capturing that! (The previous hardcore shoot Jack shot with Brook was superb also!) Awesome stuff: a brown-skinned babe in black stockings seducing a lucky guy who gets to slide into her....Mmmmmm!

Also, loved the Brooklyn Mattel shoot, very very cute... Just wanna pick her up over my shoulder and take her to my bed lol... Thanks JP Ewing.... LOVED the wide-open legs shots on her second page, particularly pic 1074... I can just imagine her on my sofa spreading her legs open and seductively playing with her ass while saying to me: "you want this dont you?... cum n get it"

Really nice updates recently for cock-worshippers and ass-worshippers alike, keeping everyone happy... nice.

ALSO... GR8 TO SEE MORE AND MORE MODELS POSING IN LINGERIE AND STOCKINGS... VERY VERY HOT!!!!!

SHAUN xx

aka "ASS-WORSHIPPER"

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    Very very horny hardcore shoot with Brooke and some lucky guy!... Thanks so much to Jack Flash for capturing that! (The previous hardcore shoot Jack shot with Brook was superb also!) Awesome stuff: a brown-skinned babe in black stockings seducing a lucky guy who gets to slide into her....Mmmmmm!

Also, loved the Brooklyn Mattel shoot, very very cute... Just wanna pick her up over my shoulder and take her to my bed lol... Thanks JP Ewing.... LOVED the wide-open legs shots on her second page, particularly pic 1074... I can just imagine her on my sofa spreading her legs open and seductively playing with her ass while saying to me: "you want this dont you?... cum n get it"

Really nice updates recently for cock-worshippers and ass-worshippers alike, keeping everyone happy... nice.

ALSO... GR8 TO SEE MORE AND MORE MODELS POSING IN LINGERIE AND STOCKINGS... VERY VERY HOT!!!!!

SHAUN xx

aka "ASS-WORSHIPPER"
    Awwwwwwww thanks SHAUN!!!!!!1 hope bring more & better Shoots hardcore and solo alike if BTG will have me

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile

Hey no worries babe, u r super super cute: face, body, skin, voice, seductive femme eye contact... v v v sexy.... Hope to see much more of you lol

And if you are feeling in an accomodating mode - then I would LOVE to see u pose in some stockings and heels next time.... Mmmmmm Mm Mm Mm

PS Am I right in ASSuming that you prefer a guy to slide into you, not the other way round?

SHAUN xx

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Great job Brooklyn!!!

@ Shaun, which of Brooke's hardcores did you like better? I'm still looking at the latest pics, and they seem just as good as her first HC, so I will have to compare vids.

----------------
    Now playing: A.F.I. - Kill Caustic
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile

I tend to prefer "interracial" hardcore scenes, but both Brookes hardcore scenes were fukkin awesome; a brown-skinned babe in black lace/fishnet/sheer stockings, and my head starts going la-la.......

Hey, when r u gonna get your own site???... U know I'm still holding on 4 u to do those vids where the models play roles like:

virginal bride in white lingerie
    slutty nympho in waaaay 2 much make up and lingerie
    cute college chick in knee-highs
    romantic wifey/girlfriend missing her man while playing with herself on bed
    etc etc lol

Actually, cum 2 think of it, if vids feature a fair amount of ass-play + dirty talk + lingerie, then I'm a happy boy lol

SHAUN x

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun View Post
    i tend to prefer "interracial" hardcore scenes, but both brookes hardcore scenes were fukkin awesome; a brown-skinned babe in black lace/fishnet/sheer stockings, and my head starts going la-la.......

Hey, when r u gonna get your own site???... U know i'm still holding on 4 u to do those vids where the models play roles like:

virginal bride in white lingerie
    slutty nympho in waaaay 2 much make up and lingerie
    cute college chick in knee-highs
    romantic wifey/girlfriend missing her man while playing with herself on bed
    etc etc lol

actually, cum 2 think of it, if vids feature a fair amount of ass-play + dirty talk + lingerie, then i'm a happy boy lol

shaun x
    those are on the way from me!!!!!

----> randumdoll.com <----

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile

Wow!, you got me waiting to see that now lol

Brooklyn (and other uber cute femme T Girls)... I'm a predictable man - if u want to hypnotise guys like me, prance about seductively in some lingerie, then just lie back on a bed, leps open and spread, and play with your ass hole, inbetween wetting your fingers with your mouth and fingering yourself, or rubbing lube all around your ass hole, and winking at the camera (i.e. ME! lol) and teasing the HELL out of your audience, saying stuff like "..you soooo wanna fuck my sweet chocolate pussy dont you Daddy", or "... I cant wait 4 u 2 get home and tongue-fuck me and then pound my juicy ass"....... Saying stuff like that in that gorgeously cute voice of yours could turn my cock to wood and my mind to mush lol!.....

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun View Post
    wow!, you got me waiting to see that now lol

brooklyn (and other uber cute femme t girls)... I'm a predictable man - if u want to hypnotise guys like me, prance about seductively in some lingerie, then just lie back on a bed, leps open and spread, and play with your ass hole, inbetween wetting your fingers with your mouth and fingering yourself, or rubbing lube all around your ass hole, and winking at the camera (i.e. Me! Lol) and teasing the hell out of your audience, saying stuff like "..you soooo wanna fuck my sweet chocolate pussy dont you daddy", or "... i cant wait 4 u 2 get home and tongue-fuck me and then pound my juicy ass"....... Saying stuff like that in that gorgeously cute voice of yours could turn my cock to wood and my mind to mush lol!.....

Mmmmmmmmmmmm
    thanks for the insight> well i hope to be working with grooby's cam site soon oncei hear back from seanchai & also cam4 too. I worked with streammates before but they had me under the wrong section so nobody could find me. Well i should be on pretty soon. So watch out for tsbrooklynmattel or randumdoll