Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Given: 0/0

Smile Ass-Play, Ass-Lubing, and Ass-Winking

As many of you may already know, I am Chairman of the International Ass Worshipping Society, based in Vatican City.

Many of my requests to this site are being accomodated, e.g. more ass-shots in the pictures and more extended ass-time in the vids, more lingerie, more dirty talk, and more engaging connection between the model/performer and the camera/viewer (Thankyou Remy! xx)

So while I'm on a roll I want to introduce another request, which should at least go down well with my fellow ass-worshippers, namely "ASS-PLAY"...

A couple of recent clips on frankstgirls of a super cute model called Sunshyne has inspired me to write this......

In her clips she spreads her legs and PLAYS with her ass-hole for a NIIIIIICE LOOOOOOOONG TIME.... Easily long enough to hypnotise a guy like me who gets off on these things!... She doesn't just spread her ass-hole and finger herself.... More than that she licks and sucks her fingers so as to lube herself, and then RUBS and RUBS and RUBS her wet hole, while seductively look up at the camera with the cutest cum-fuck-me doe eyes you've ever seen... Oh my goodness - genuine intense erotica!

THEN.... As if that wasn't enough to enslave a guy like me in her seductive web, god bless her, she starts "pulsing" and "winking" her ass-hole to the camera, both in a missionary position and in a doggy position... In other words, in positions where a guy like me can EASILY fantasize that he's sliding his cock into her ass... And loke I said, this goes on for an extended time, so if you're wanking to it then you have enough time to relax and get your momentum going before jizzing (rather that having to shoe-horn your wank into a 25 seconds of ass video.. I hate that!)

Finally, in this ASS-A-THON, she applies lube to her ass-hole and continues to play with it: RUBBING it and RUBBING it and RUBBING it just like us boys have seen genetic girls rub their vaginas a thousand times before, but now its more horny cos its a TGirl and guys like me LOVE giving anal sex and LOVE to see a femme T Girl playing with her ass-hole as her primary erogenous zone!..... And between the RUBBING, she was SPREADING it, STRETCHING it, GAPING it, making it WINK and PULSE in and out (in case you dont know girls, thats the part when a guy like me fantasizes that his cock is INSIDE you, and your ass is pulsing on my cock, Mmmmmmm)...

Phewww!... OK, getting a little carried away now...

If these EXTENDED "ass-play" shots can be captured, particularly with DIRTY-TALK, I feel it will seriously enhance this site, and galvanize it's position as the BEST TS site on the internet... Not just the best "Black" TG site.. but the BEST TG site, bar none, period!

SHAUN x

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    sounds hot! Will fully incorporate!

----------------
    Now playing: Hanzel Und Gretyl - Kaiser Von Shizer
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile

And I know you will do it with style and vigour!....

As always... Thanks Ms Remy x

SHAUN xx

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Kind of like Heather Hung in the latest Black Tranny Whackers DVD...

And yeah my dude, I love that shit too...ima hit you in pm and put you up on something

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/2
    i cosign this thread hey just make sure the girls hot like sunshyne because if shes not hot then its not going to work though

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by james7 View Post
    i cosign this thread hey just make sure the girls hot like sunshyne because if shes not hot then its not going to work though
    iM GOING TO START FILMING NEW CONTENT IN 5..4...3...2...1......

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    Mmmmmmmm you playing, teasing and toying with your ass-hole with your legs spread and looking str8 at the camera/audience/ME with your big girly eyes and talking seductive filth would turn me to your man-slave

Just so long as you know that owning my cock means it has to go inside you lol

SHAUN xx

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    Kind of like Heather Hung in the latest Black Tranny Whackers DVD...

And yeah my dude, I love that shit too...ima hit you in pm and put you up on something
    She's hot as hell too, and totally seductive.... I'll have to check that out!

SHAUN

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/2
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    baby you gonna go far in this industry.... i like how you care so much makes me hard thinking about you in houston and if you need some practice with your scenes im in dallas come holla at a nigga