Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

the transexual evolutionary ladder

I find it quite funny (and by funny, I mean idiotic) how, as they progress in their transition, ts women will look-down on the others that are in the phases below them LIKE THEY WEREN'T JUST THERE THEMSELVES!!!

For example, one that now has implants/breasts will now refer to girls without them as 'men in wigs' or cross-dressers...like they weren't just the flat-chested girls that they now think they're better than...another example, I know a post-op that looks down on pre-ops because 'theyre not real women...they're just dressed up niggas'...

I mean A LOT of them act as if they just skipped certain phases lol...

And the funniest part about it is these dumb asses don't realize that the 'tranny chasers' will use their own self-imposed caste system to exploit and use them smh...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    I find it quite funny (and by funny, I mean idiotic) how, as they progress in their transition, ts women will look-down on the others that are in the phases below them LIKE THEY WEREN'T JUST THERE THEMSELVES!!!

For example, one that now has implants/breasts will now refer to girls without them as 'men in wigs' or cross-dressers...like they weren't just the flat-chested girls that they now think they're better than...another example, I know a post-op that looks down on pre-ops because 'theyre not real women...they're just dressed up niggas'...

I mean A LOT of them act as if they just skipped certain phases lol...

And the funniest part about it is these dumb asses don't realize that the 'tranny chasers' will use their own self-imposed caste system to exploit and use them smh...
    Haha, funny you should mention this subject, as I just finished a conversation on the same matter this very morning with a guy who asked about it. I have experienced this myself twice since working in this Industry, by models who eventually got their implants. Considering the amount of people I've met I still reckon it's rather rare. Fuck it, fuck them, and fuck their misguided, bigoted issues. I've stopped dealing with the 'gay' scene largely due to their simple minded hypocritical issues. I have better things to concern myself with, the person who argues with a fool is a fool. On to the next...

----------------
    Now playing: Dave Matthews Band - Dreamgirl
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Haha, funny you should mention this subject, as I just finished a conversation on the same matter this very morning with a guy who asked about it. I have experienced this myself twice since working in this Industry, by models who eventually got their implants. Considering the amount of people I've met I still reckon it's rather rare. Fuck it, fuck them, and fuck their misguided, bigoted issues. I've stopped dealing with the 'gay' scene largely due to their simple minded hypocritical issues. I have better things to concern myself with, the person who argues with a fool is a fool. On to the next...

----------------
    Now playing: Dave Matthews Band - Dreamgirl
    via FoxyTunes
    I agree whole-heartedly...its just the most idiotic way of thinking...I've challenged a few girls with it and got called a 'faggot who'd stick his dick in anything'...which I guess was the fall-back insult because they couldn't offer anything of intellectual value lol...

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    In 2007, this State Of The Dis-union Address by me, led to my subsequent impeachment from my Presidency:
    __________________________________________________ ___

Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for being here today.

I shall be extremely brief with our State Of The Dis-union address for the transcommunity;

Look at that bitch "she think she cute".

The pre op thinks the non op is playing at being a women and they both dislike the post op cause she think she the shit.

The older girls don't like the young girls

The young girls don't like the older girls.

The celibate girls don't understand the sisters who "sells a bit".

The Latina doesn't like the Asian, who doesn't like the Black girl, and all of them hate on the white girls.

And society in general ain't feeling none of them till it's time to get their freak on or need amusement on Maury or Springer.

Thank you again for your time.

Hatorade will be served in the rear.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I was dealing with something just like this only yesterday. It's a huge turn off when shit like that comes out of girl's mouth. Huuuuuuuuge.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee View Post
    in 2007, this state of the dis-union address by me, led to my subsequent impeachment from my presidency:
    __________________________________________________ ___

ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being here today.

I shall be extremely brief with our state of the dis-union address for the transcommunity;

look at that bitch "she think she cute".

The pre op thinks the non op is playing at being a women and they both dislike the post op cause she think she the shit.

The older girls don't like the young girls

the young girls don't like the older girls.

The celibate girls don't understand the sisters who "sells a bit".

The latina doesn't like the asian, who doesn't like the black girl, and all of them hate on the white girls.

And society in general ain't feeling none of them till it's time to get their freak on or need amusement on maury or springer.

Thank you again for your time.

Hatorade will be served in the rear.

perfect!!!!

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    perfect!!!!
    Kewl, no assassination attempts.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    I was dealing with something just like this only yesterday. It's a huge turn off when shit like that comes out of girl's mouth. Huuuuuuuuge.
    I have a strong feeling we were both referring to the same individual lol

----------------
    Now playing: Duran Duran - All She Wants Is
    via FoxyTunes

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Shadeboard.com,Kiki panel.org

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    I have a strong feeling we were both referring to the same individual lol

----------------
    Now playing: Duran Duran - All She Wants Is
    via FoxyTunes
    I plead the fif.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.